10) Stay awake

"Y/N DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

...

Oops
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Night class started already and you weren't there yet. Everyone noticed because you were pureblood and you had an important role. I mean you had only been there for a week. Surely you would get the hang of the schedule.

Out of no where a whiff of blood hits the night class. Red eyes appear around the room as Kaname recognizes the smell.

"Pureblood"

Then he leaves and his littles vampire group as well. They arrived to the scene as they saw Yuki holding a bleeding Hio and Zero holding a anti-vampire gun.

Aido grabbed Zero's wrist as Kaname grabs his shoulders. Ruka and Rima rush next to Yuki and take hold of Lady Hio.

"The audacity you have to shoot a pureblood vampire is despicable!" Aido shouts.

Ruka and Rima inspect the wound on Lady Hio's stomach. The bullet went pretty deep, but nothing they can't fix.

Takuma gestures at Ruka to give you to him. She nodded and let him pick you up bridle style. He feels his heart pick up as you guys made contact.

"You should be ashamed of yourself you level-e!" Ruka yelled.

"That's enough. What is done is done. Yuki thank you for trying to help Lady Hio."

"Y-your welcome lord Kaname! It's what the disciplinary committee does!" She blushed at the praise she was given.

"Zero I'll inform headmaster of the crime you have committed."

Zero was still in shock. He didn't even have control when he shot the gun. He could have hit Yuki! But for some reason the vampire protected the human.

Takuma had you in his arms as he rushed towards the dorms. He put you on the couch as Kaname walked in.

"Thank you Takuma. I'll take it from here."

"Alright."

Kaname picked you back up and walked up the stairs, but was stopped.

"Will she be ok?" Ruka asked.

"She will be fine Ruka. Thank you for your concern."

And just like that he headed towards his room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You felt rest there hand on your forehead.

"Please wake up Hayami, it's not your time yet."

Your head was on there lap and you were layed down. Your eyes widened as you saw your mother cradle you.

"You still have a long life to live Hayami. I'm so sorry I left you so early. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I made you run away. But for now relax in this moment. I want you to always remember that I am here with you."