13) Going out in town

It was the next day. You made the meeting with Ichio for tomorrow night. Meaning you'd have to skip class which you didn't mind. You got dressed into your favorite outfit.

You put on your shoes and was about to head out

You put on your shoes and was about to head out. Until someone stopped you. It was Aido.

"What is the meaning of this Aido?"

"I-I just want to apologize for speaking with turn yesterday. It was the first time you had slapped me, so it must've been wrong." He bowed.

"You are fine. I just needed you to stop talking. I can handle things on my own you know. I don't need people around me taking care of it." You said with a cold face.

It was the first time Aido has seen you not smiling. And he has to admit it was a bit scarier than Kaname. He needed to figure out a way to calm you down.

"H-hey, didn't you say you wanted us to show you around the town!" He frantically asked.

"Oh, yes I did infact. I don't think anyone could though. I think there all sleeping. But if you could, I'd like you to wake them up."

"Right away, my lady!"

He ran off after that. You sighed now knowing everyone was coming now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Aido yelled.

He would probably get punished by Kaname, but it was Lady Hio's orders.

"What the hell Hanabusa. We're trying to sleep." Ruka asked angrily.

"Yeah what's the rush?" Senri asked.

"Well I'm not doing this for no reason! Lady Hio wants us to show her around town. She's a bit stressed from last night." He said.

Kaname stepped out of his room.

"Is that so? Well then everyone get dressed we are heading out." Kaname ordered.

They nodded and went back in there rooms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Senri, Rima, and Akatsuki didn't want to go. So it was just Ruka, Kaname, Aido, and Takuma. They headed downstairs to you, but you weren't there.

"Wha-! She was just there!" Aido said.

"Hush Aido. There's a note on the door." Ruka said.

She walked up to the door and read the note.

"She's gonna be out for a little picking someone up real quick." Ruka said.

"Well then we will wait for her."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••