Chapter Three

Then.. Then I woke up.

*Ringggg* *Rangggg* *Ringggg* *Rangggg*

I drowsily got up, From that nightmare. I was on the couch, Drenched in sweat. I picked up the phone, My hands still shaking. "H-Hello? W-Who's this?" I whispered, my voice ached. "Y/N? Y-Y/N a-a-are you okay? Its me, B-B-Bill." I smiled and sighed in relief. "Oh thank god, Bill I had a terrible nightmare last night and-" I stopped, To look at my TV. It wasnt covered in webs anymore, And the spider wasnt there either. "Y/N? A-A-Are you still there? Im c-calling from Eddies house."
"What-t?"
"Is she coming?"
"H-Hu-Hold on Ed."
"C-C-C-" Someone took the phone away just as I got back to it.

"Y/N? Hey its me Stanley. Are you coming over to Eddie's?"

Then it hit me.

"Ohhhh... Shhhhhhit!! Shit shit shit!! Im sorry i overslept!! Ill be there in a few minutes!" I yelled, Hanging up the phone and running upstairs to change.

At Eddies house because im lazy

"Take anything but the Delicious Deals guys, My mom loves em." Eddie explained as the boys stole all his snacks from cabinets. I sat on the counter behind Eddie. "Hey, First you said the Barrens.. And now your saying the sewer. I mean, What if we get caught?" He says, Leaning on the counter slightly. "We wont, Eds. The sewers are pu-p-public works. Were the public arent we?" Bill replies. Richie Goes behind Eddie infront of me to look through other cabinets. "Move Y/NNNNNNN!" He groaned. "No." I said, Crossing my arms. "Ughhh I hate you." He said, Giving up and reaching behind me. He managed to open one side of the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of pills. "Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?" Richie turned away from me to look at Eddie. "HAHA! I bet your saving them for Y-" Eddie smacked Richie and pulled the pills away. "-YOUR SISTER! Im saving them for your sister! This is private stuff." He said, Turning red. "Im sorry, You have to hit Bill up for thst one, Y/N isnt MY sister." He snickered, Adjusting his glasses. Eddie turned mad red, So did I to be honest.. He cleared his throat, and looked to me. "Y/N excuse me, Could you please move aside?" "Mhmm.. No." I smiled jokingly. "Come on Y/NNNNN!" He moaned. (NOT SUSSY) "Damn, Eddie, Practicing already?" Richie wiggled his eyebrows, Eddie turned a bright red. "Fuck off, Okay Richie?" Hw exclaimed. "Woopsies." Richie whispered sarcastically. Eddie, On his tip toes, Trying to move me, Had fallen. Richie pushed Eddie, And he collapsed onto me. "Holy shit Eddie! Are you alright!?" I looked down at Eddie, Whos face bumped right into a particular place. This caused me to turn bright red. I dont like him! Its just hot in his house i swear! Bill snickered and so did Stanley. Stan walked over and tapped Eddie's head. "I think hes dead." He whispered. Stan held him off me so i could stand up. "He'll be fine if he rests for a moment, I hope." I whispered nervously.  I sat down on the floor and Stan layed Eddie, Who had died, On the floor. I moved his head to my lap so his head didnt hurt when he woke up. The boys continued to take Eddies food for a few more minutes until they were all packed. "I-I-Isnt that uncomfortable, Y-Y/N?" Bill asked. I shook my head. "Nuh-uh. Its okay." I smiled, Looking at Eddie. "Hes cute, Isnt he?" I whispered, brushing a piece of hair out of Eddies face. "The chicks totally got feelings for him." Richie whispered to Stan, and he got stars in his eyes and smiled like a little fangirl. "So, Y-Y/N.. Do you l-like Eddie o-or..?" Bill smirked. "I mean.. Mabye a little bit.." Okay, I admit it. I do really like Eddie. Bill smiled and laughed along with Stanley and Richie. "Hey stop that!" I whisper-yelled. Before they could reply Eddie moved a little bit. I looked down" "Eddie?" I whispered. He opened his eyes and groaned. "Morning sleepy head!!" I smiled. He jumped up and scrambled to his feet. "Y-Y-Y-Y/N!? WHAT-- What happened!?" His face turned a dark red as the others explained what happened. "Whatever, Come on guys lets just go." Richie yawned. As we rushed to the door, Eddie's mom spoke. "Eddie Bear, where are you kids off to in such a rush?" We all stopped dead in our tracks. "Uhm.. Hi Mrs. Kaspbrak.." I waved hesitantly. "Hello Y/N dear.. Your Bill's sister ive heard?" She said, in a very off putting tone. "Y-Yes.. Something like that.." I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "W-Were going to my backyard, Mrs. K.. I got a new..." Bill stuttered. "A new croquet set. Jeez, spit it out B-Bu-Bu-B-Bill!" Richie mocked. You elbowed him in the stomach. "Okay. Oh, and sweetie, Dont go rolling around on the grass especially if it has just been cut, You know how bad your allergies can get." "Yes mom, Lets go-" "Arent you forgetting something?" We stopped again. Eddie sighed and walked over to his mom and kissed her on the cheek. Richie and Bill snickered and laughed, So i elbowed them both in the ribs, Giving them a dirty look. "Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K?-" Richie startes before me and Eddie pushed him ans Bill out the door. "Bye Mrs. K..!" I waved goodbye and walked out. "Sorry Mommy." Eddie apologized, Shutting the door behind him.