Chapter Five

Y/N sat on a rock, watching as the losers fought over spit. It was a stupid argument, but it was very interesting. Richie claims he won because he spit the farthest, Eddie claims he won because he had the.. lets just say ugliest spit. "Mass, Its ALWAYS been mass!" Eddie argued. "What? What the fuck is mass!?" Richie defended. "Oh shut up both of you!" Y/N yelled from behind them. "Oh, Y/N arent you coming in?" Eddie turned around and asked, Forgetting the argument. Stanley stepped forward, Looking at Eddie and smirked. "You just want to see Y/N strip, Eds." He laughed, Earning laughs and giggles from the rest of the losers, Accept Bill. He and Eddie were NOT impressed. Bill crossed his arms. "Is thhhis t-t-true, Eddie?" He tried to hide his smug smile. Y/N couldnt hold in her blush and laughter. Eddie elbowed Stan and hid his face with his hands. He was around 50 shades of red you could say. "That is SO not funny!" Eddie murmured. Even though, part of what the losers said is true, Eddie didnt want to appear as a pervert. "Dont worry Eds, You'll get your pervy thoughts demand once Beverly gets here." Y/N giggled. The losers jumped back in surprise and started laughing and 'congratulating' Eddie. Bill just looked unimpressed. "G-G-Guys, T-Thhere really isnt m-mu-mu-mu-much to see." Bill stuttered, Laughing and smiling afterwards. "Okay, What the fuck Bill! You've seen her naked?" Richie exclaimed. "Ohhh, I see now you guys were-" "No, R-Ri-Ri-Richie! We didn't! Shes m-mu-my-my sister!" Bill yelled.

"Not by blood!"

"W-W-We didn't!"

"Dude thats messed up! You didnt even tell us?"

"Fuck off Rich, We never had sex." The female yelled. "Yeah, Rich i honestly dont think they did." Stanley shrugged. "Aww man. Well! There you go Eddie! Shes a virgin still!" Richie joked. "Wait.. Then Bill how would you know anything anyway?" "B-Bu-Bu-Because. Ive bought her t-t-tampons and shhhit, A-And helped her when she had broken her l-lu-lu-leg." Bill stuttered.  Y/N nodded. "Damn, Okay." Richie have up. "Honestly do i look THAT bad, Bill?" Y/N groaned, Laying back on the hot rock she sat on. "I-I-I can't sssssay you look g-good, But i c-c-cant say you look bad e-either." He laughed. Y/N nodded, Laughing along with him. The losers then started to argue about who was jumping in first, What chickens they were. They hadnt even noticed Beverly Hop off her bike. Y/N jumped off the rock she was sitting on and ran over to Bev. Something was off, though. "Your hair.. It.. It looks beautiful, Bev." Said Y/N. "Oh, Um, Thank you." Bev smiled shyly. "Mm hm!" She chirped in reply.

"Wanna jump in together?" Beverly asked, unbuttoning her dress. "Yes!" I beamed. As our loser friends argued about going first, I yelled, "We'll go!" They turned their heads to us as i undressed myself as Bev waited. Bev grabbed my hand as the burning feeling of eyes washed over me. I felt the eyes of the boys i had been friends with for god who knows how long, Which didnt bother me. Apart of me was shy, Because one of those boys were the one i loved. Another part of me didnt care, As they were all my best friends. "Sissies." Beverly laughed as we ran and jumped off the cliff.

"Holy shit!"

When i came up from the water, Bev came up not soon after. We laughed and cackled as the boys started talking and panicking that two girls showed them up. Soon enough, one by one, the boys jumped. We spent our time splashing eachother and playing chicken.

It was so much fun.

Then it happened.

Me, Richie, Eddie, Ben, and Stanley were splashing eachother, Bev and Bill in the distance. Eddie looked at me, I couldn't tell why. Hatred? Disgust? Love? Concern? I couldnt tell. The other losers noticed this, And told us they were going to get out of the water. We nodded slowly as they swam away. "Um.. Y/N..?" Eddie mumbled. I looked at him in confusion. "Yeah, Eds?" He swam closer.