Chapter Four

We rode our bikes to the nearest store, To get supplies to help the new kid. Eddie was going on about some type of 'Amputations'. Soon enough we reached the store and threw our bikes down. "R-Richie, Wait here." Bill said. "C'mon." He motioned for us to follow him. We entered the store and ran straight for the health Isle. We emptied our pockets, In which in total we only had up to 6 bucks. The boys started to panic, Talking and shit. I remembered that i needed to buy tampons and pads, So i wandered off to the isle in search of the womanly supplies. I was unaware that Bill ended up following me, Why you may ask he did? I have no idea. Once i reached the isle i saw someone familiar. I gasped. "Beverly!!" I smiled, as she turned around. She smiled and walked over to me. "Hey Y/N. You also looking for Tampons and Pads?" She chuckled. I nodded. "Not only that but theres a kid outside, Looks like hes been murdered. We needed supplies." I sighed after short laughter. "W-We dont have e-enough money, Y-Y/N." Came the voice of my brother, Bill. I whipped my head around to see him half smiling at me. He 100% ignored that he was in the womanly isle. Beverly quickly hid her box of Tampax behind her back. "Holy shhhit Bill! You scared me!" I exclaimed. He grabbed a box of tampons from the shelf. "These the ones you want?" I sighed and nodded. "Yeah." "I think i can help with your payment problem." Bev smirked.

"I like Your glasses, Mr. Keene." Bev smiled. "You look JUST like Clark Kett." I added. The pervy Mr Keene smiled and laughed. "Ohh, I dont know about that." "Do you mind if i try them?" Bev asked softly. Mr Keene smiled and took them off. "Sure." Beverly took the glasses and put them on. She looked up at him. "Well, What do you think?" "Well.. look at that. You look just like Lois Lane." He smirked and chuckled. I almost gagged. "You look beautiful Bev!" I chuckled with a smile. "Shes right." Mr Keene smirked. I almost gagged again, But i kept my act up. "Really?" She said. "Mhm" Mr. Keene hummed. "Well here you go-" Bev said, 'accindentally' knocked over a display set-up while handing back his glasses. She sighed. "Shoot im so sorry." She apologized. He smiled at her and put his glasses back on. "Its okay." He said. He bent down and me and Bev nodded at the boys, who left without paying a single cent. I watched as Bev took a pack of cigarettes while Mr Keene wasnt paying attention. She smirked at me so i grabbed a pack of bubblegum aswell. We winked at eachother with a smile.

When we came out we started laughing as we walked towards Bill who stood outside the alleyway to wait for us im guessing. He pulled out a dollar or two, Honestly i dont even know. "Uhm t-th-tha-thanks. He muttered. Bev smiled at him, pulling out her pack of cigars. "Even steven." She said as she turned her head to the alleyway, The boys arguing back and fourth. "Ben from Sosh?" 'Ben' looked up at her. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts.." "No.. Im good. I just fell." He smiled. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers." Richie mumbled. "Shut it, R-Ru-Richie." Bill stuttered. "Why? Its the truth!" "You sure they got the uh.. right stuff to fix you up?" Bev smiled awkwardly. I chuckled a little bit. "You know w-we'll uh.. T-t-t-take good care of em. Thanks again.. Beverly." Bill stuttered. I crossed my arms looking to the side, Hurt that my own brother didnt even thank me. "Thanks, Y/N. You helped also." Eddie said rather loudly with a quick smile noticing my pain from Bill. I smiled at Eddie. "Thanks, Eds." Bill wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a lock hug type of thing. "Y-You too, Y/N." He chuckled. I smiled at that too. "Well, mabye ill.. see you around." Bev smiled. "We were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow!!" I beamed, Through the arms of Bill. "Good to know, Thanks." Bev started to walk off. "Bye Beverly!" I yelled. "Bye L/N!" I chuckled. Stanley gave Richie the death glare. "Nice job bringing up Bowers infront of her." "Yeah you heard what she did." Eddie added. "What'd she do?" Ben asked. "More like **Who'd** She do." Richie mumbled. "From what I hear the list is longer than my wang!" Richie giggled. "Thats not saying much.." Stanley whispered. "There j-ju-ju-just rumors." Bill defended Beverly. I nodded. "Yeah guys." Bill let go of me and i stood next to him. "Anyways, Bill had her in the third grade, Kissed in the school play." Richie explained. "Everyone said no one can fake that passion!" I laughed, Making a kissy face towards Bill. He pushed my face away. "Now. Pip pip an taliae my good fellows-" Richie said things on and on and on with his terrible accent. I guess that from now on, Ben will be hanging out with us. Isnt much of an issue to me.

917 words!

Im sorry this was a short chapter, I think next one will be longer. If not then im so sorry.

--Author Chan