Chapter Six

Well my people.
I am back.

yesiAlvarado4 (I know you said to remind you when another chapter comes out!)

Yes, I havent been back since SUMMER.

Im sorry-!

I am back now, and schools kicking my arse.

Im going to try to write as much as possible!!

--Author Chan

------------------------------------

We ended up at Ben's place.

What

A

Nerd.

Not that we werent ALL nerds, Ben was probably the nerdiest. He had a bunch of history themed things in his room. Borrrrringgggggg.

Bill was settled upon some collection of Bens. Walking over to Bill, I tapped his shoulder. "Bill, Something up? Your rather focused on.." I trailed my eyes to what he was looking at, Immidiently understanding. We were both obsessed with.. Such a topic. "W-W-Where was the well house?" Bill turned around frantically, trying not to alarm the others. "Bill, What are you.." I whispered. Instead of trying to argue, I knew I couldnt. I had the same goal as Bill. To find Georgie. Georgie was like my little brother too. I remember when I would come over and he would greet me with a hug and show me all the new toys ans gadgets he got. I miss that. I miss Georgie. Mom isnt around much so the only family I ever truly knew were the Denbroughs. "Yeah.. Ben.. Wheres the wellhouse?" I asked, Standing up straight next to Bill. "I dont know. Somewhere in town, I guess." He shrugged it off. "Why?" Thats when I turned to Bill. Bill looked at me and into space. "Nothing.." He half whispered. I looked down, and slightly leaned onto him. I hated to see Bill so down. It hurt me more than anything could. I wish we could find Georgie. No, I hope. I pray we can find Georgie. All I want is for Georgie to be here. I want Bill to be able to smile again, I havent seen it in such a long time. It hurt me physically and mentally. Like sanitizer to a wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no food in the pantry. Nothing. I decided to stay at Bills until mom gets back. Thats fine, Ive done it before. Me and Bill basically share a room sometimes. He has a pull out matress under his bed, and I sleep on that in his room. He fell asleep drawing I dont know what exactly, I was reading a small book I was on. A small droplet of water hit his face, waking him up. I laughed at it. "W-Wha.. Oh.. Its j-just you Y/N. You s-s-still up?" He sat up. I nodded. "Mhm." I pointed to the leak, him turning to look at it and sighing. "Ill go g-get the b-bu-bu-buh-bucket." He got up, the blanket slightly tangled in his feet. "Wait for me, dont leave me all alone in the thunder." I teased as he waited at the door. I walked beside him down the hall to get the water bucket. He opened the closet to reveal the legendary silver being. Just as I picked it up and bill shut the door, A light turned on. We both stopped dead in our tracks and looked at eachother. We both new whos room that was, and which light it was. My blood ran cold and my heart rate started to increase. I shakily put down the bucket and turned around. We both slowly stepped towards the lit room, scared of what was just behind the door. We stood in the middle of a bedroom, tidied up neat. A single lamp illuminating the room. Bill stepped ahead of me and I followed. He picked up a small lego figurine of a turtle Georgie had made..

~Flashback~

"Y/N's here!!" Georgie yelled when he opened the front door for his older sister. "Hi Georgie!!" The girl smiled, embracing him in a warm hug. The boy helped her with her jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. "Look Y/N, I made this Sea Turtle out of legos. Billy bought it for me." He seemed so proud, Holding up the magnificent creation. "Great job kiddo!! Looks awesome!!" The female laughed and inspected it more. Bill walked in after that, staring at the two. "J-J-Jeeze G-Georgie.. Wuh-Wuh-What a s-showoff.." Bill muttered. "Oh come on Bill give the kid a break!! Like you could do any better." She huffed, Georgie copying. "Oh y-y-yeah? Challenge a-a-acept-t-ted." He so very proudly said.