Big Problems

** Ten Years Later **

** At the Vongola base in Italy **

TYL's Pov *****

Ugh!! There are so many paperwork's... Tsuna complained.. Then Gokudera come inside his office bringing more paperwork's. Jyudaime here's more documents. Being a boss is such a pain.. Don't worry Jyudaime! I will help you! Gokudera exclaimed..

*** KNOCK.*** KNOCK ***

Come in....
Hey Guys! ... Miyo greeted... here's some the paperwork's that i--- . Ms. Miyo you need to prepare for the emergency meeting. One of her secretary said. For what? She asked tiredly.. Ma'am the scientist's need you in the lab right away.. one of the scientist said. Why wou--- Ma'am Miyo you have a call from the disaster management. The maid says.

Tsuna... I whispered.. sorry for this Bye...

Common guys, so give me all the schedules I need to attend...

I waved my hands signaling for Bye..

Actually my head hurts... they are talking in the same time. Guys! Wait, so I have 2 meetings right now , then I need to go to disaster office in 2:00... in 3:00 I will be going to assist the scientist's to their research.. and do paperwork's...

So I have five schedules....

***** Miyo's Pov *****

First stop the meeting........ after a several hour.. FINALLY! I finished those meetings...

Next, I went into disaster office to some information. When I'm done, I quickly to the science lab to assist them in their research, it almost took me 3 hours there...

I'm really... really tired... I mumbled

Now, the only thing I need to do is paperworks... it's getting late I need to go back in the base.. Using my Motor..

When I get there I saw them they are already eating but I'm not really hungry.. slight only... hehehehe.

Hey guys! Miyo-chan! They exclaimed...

*** BONK *** Ouch! It hurts you know Kyoya! I said while I rubbing my head.

Why your late, Omnivore? He asked...

Well... I can't explain to you properly so you can just read my schedule, here.. I handed him the list of my schedules.. Yeah! Idiota why you're late? Gokudera asked.. none of your business.. I said plainly.. and they glared at me... Fine! I need to attend a 2 meetings at the same time after that, next I need to go to disaster office to do some research and get some report I analyze then I go to science lab to assist some scientist in their new research I took 3 hours there and FINALLY! I have some paperwork's I need to finish after this... I finished my explanation while panting.. You are really busy don't you? I can't imagine how could you do it all. Tsuna said.

Can I eat now? I asked.. I was going to take my first bite when.... Miss Miyo you have a call from your brother.. Can you please say to him that I'm just only starting to eat because I'm starving... I said silently but you can feel an evil aura surrounded me..

But it is important he said.. I sigh heavily...

Wait a second... I finished my food fast... I'm done! Now give me that phone... I said while walking to my room...

Hello? Why do you call so sudden?

The Varia headquarters needs your help..

The system was interrupted... we don't know what happened, your the only one who can fix this. Can you come now?