Mission: Ghost town

*

*

*

*

*

We were back in the Vongola base. Tsuna assigned me and Kyoya in a mission.

You two will go to ghost town. When Tsuna said that I was snapped up from my thoughts. Ghost town? Kyoya asked.

It says to the report that many people dies once they got inside the town. He said

Is it located in the near the forest in northern Italy? I asked nervously. How did you know? Miyo-chan. I've been in that place before, because our mansion was only 1 km away from there. Many people says don't go there even our maids said that to me, they say you will die there in exact 12 midnight. But as a reckless kid I am I went there. I explained. What happened to you that time? Kyoya asked.

The first thing i saw was there are broken Houses caused by the fire and it's so quite.

Did something bad happened you? Miyo-chan. Of course, none. It's not a dangerous place, in fact I met a friend that time and he is a dragon. I try to tell to my parents what I saw, but they said it's only my imagination. Every 12:00 in the midnight I go there to visit him and the others.

It means Miyo-chan you can talk to them.

Because it also says here that it is a curse land, many people had died here. If the person went in alive and went out alive this person is the one who can control them.

He said. I didn't know that.. I mumbled.

Then let's start this mission. Kyoya said.

********* large Time skip *********

It's already 12:00 midnight. We're here in the front of the entrance of the village. It change.. there is something wrong here. I thought. Let's go, Kyoya. I said nervously.

You're nervous, aren't you? He teased.

Slight.. I think. We were in the middle of the town. When someone tries to hit us with gun but we quickly get out to our spot. The person reveals his self. You two have no right to enter this village. I will make you pay for what you did to is humans. Then his eyes glow red and he transform to a dragon. Impossible.. I mumbled. Then he attacks us. Kyoya you distract him. Don't command me. He answered while smirking. Just do it! .

I open my royal box, revealing an angel. What can I do for you Cassiel-sama? She asked. Melody I need you to distract that dragon along with Kyoya. I said to her.

Yes, Cassiel-sama. I summon my scythe.and change to my death angel form ( I have black wings surrounded with black and white flames), surrounded by dark and white flames.

Thanks Kyoya for distracting him. I said

Melody now! Light of death. Black flames surrounded his body. Death and Life slash of flames! I shouted while I slashed his body leaving him unconscious. Exactly when the Vindice come. Thank you for helping us Vongola and to you to Hime.

You can't do this to me! He shouted.

Cassie! I snapped out from my thoughts.

Help me!.he shouted once again.

I'm sorry Drago, even I want to help you but I can't. Don't worry about this town, I can handle it. Thank you Hime!

Then they left the village.

I draw the sign of royal blood and I start the curse.

Every people who will

wondered in this land.

Will be suffering

in a dragon's hand.

A curse that will

protect this town.

From the people

who makes it down.

The curse had started.

Kyoya let's go back to the headquarters.

****- At the Vongola Base -****

Good job! Miyo-Chan and Hibari-san. Tsuna said.

Tsuna I put a cursed in that town so that no one will enter, I also put a barrier.

What do you mean, Miyo-chan? He asked.

Well... I put a cursed in their town and a barrier. If someone get through the barrier, they will only suffer... in a dragons hand. I finished nervously..

He only nodded. Did you forgot something? Your hair is turning bluish white, again. Kyoya said. Don't worry about it, it's just an effect of the flames when I combined it. I said. Can we go now? Kyoya asked. E-eh. Sure Hibari-san. Then he dragged me outside... Again!!!