Highschool reunion

Today is day were leaving for the reunion. Because it will happen tomorrow.

Now I'm packing my things and ready to go.

Me and Kyoya were the first one to arrive at the private plane. As usual were in the last seat. After a minute the others are here also so were complete and were ready to take off.

************** time skip **************

We arrived at the airport where Kyoko, Haru, I pin and Chrome are waiting. Were so glad that all of you are here. They greeted. I was munching my hamburger that I bought earlier when the girls came into me. Miyo-chan, you look so KAWAII! They shouted. Of course she is, right dolly-chan? Bianchi said. Why dolly-chan? Haru asked. Guys do you want help me dress up dolly-chan? Sure. Why not! I can't Wait to see her like that. They said in unison.

I almost choked the food I ate that time.

And they start laughing. It's not funny you know. I complained.

After that Tsuna, I pin, Lampo, Reborn and Bianchi, stayed at Tsuna's house. Kyoko, Ryohei, Takeshi stayed at their Houses.

Gokudera, Chrome and Mukuro stayed in a hotel. While me and Kyoya stay at his house.

******** at Kyoya's house ********

It's Good to be back for awhile. I mumbled.

We got inside and I quickly grab some cleaning tools. After an hour..... Finish! I shouted. Then I laid on the couch panting heavily and I've been in deep sleep.

Miyo! Miyo! Hibird called. Yawn... Hello.. Hibird! I pet it's head. Kyoya! Kyoya! Hibird called again. I get up from the couch ......

I don't remember that I have a pillow and blanket before... I thought to myself. Omnivore you sleep to much. Kyoya asked. How long I've been asleep? Two hours.

Let's eat. He said. We eat silently after we eat, I was going to clean the dishes when he stops me. I'm going to clean it. He said.

Okay. Was the only word I said. Then I went into my room

I get my mp3 player and headphone to listen to my favorite song.

Rock n' roll

By Avril Lavigne

Let them know that
we're still rock and roll

Verse 1:
I don't care
about my makeup
I like it better with
my jeans all ripped up
Don't know how to
keep my mouth shut
You say " so what? "
I don't care if I'm a misfit
I like it better
than the hipster
------- I am the
motherfreaking princess
You still love it

Refrain. 1:
Some some how
It's a little different when
I'm with you
You know what I really am
All about
You know how it really goes
Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Some some way
Oh Well be getting out of this
Town one day
You're the only one that I
Want with me
You know how
The story goes Oh Oh Oh

*******************

******.Kyoya's Pov ******

I was walking in the hallway heading to her room to give the shopping bags that Bianchi gave. I was going to knocked when I heard her singing.

Chorus 1:
When it's you and me
We don't need no one
to tell us who to be
Well keep turning
up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up a middle
finger to the sky
Let them know that
we're still rock and roll
Rock and roll
Hey Hey Hey
Rock and roll....

Nice song, Omnivore. I said to her. E-eh Kyoya?! Why did you come here? She asked. Bianchi wants me to give you this..

Woah! That's a lot of shopping bags.... I thought.

******* back to Miyo's Pov *******

After I get the shopping bags, I quickly checked what was inside in these shopping bags. There are skirts, dresses, t-shirts, shoes and accessories. This is a lot!

****** the next day ******

Day of reunion **************

I wake up early so I can prepare, it will starts in 8:30 am. So I have much time.

I shower first after that I dressed up myself.

I wear a navy blue plain t-shirt partnered by peach knee-length skirt. I also wear a dark blue shoes with 5 inches heels that Bianchi wants me to wear. I have no choice...

I let my black hair fall down under my waist

and clipped my hair sideways with a design of snowflake. I also wear a plain peach, round earings and the bracelet that Kyoya gave. Of course, I wear always my royal ring. Then I get out from my room. I saw Kyoya.. and Takeshi were waiting.

Since when they got so close. I thought.

Hey! Kyoya, Takeshi. I called. They looked at me shocked. E-eh guys? Can we go out now? I asked. You look beautiful in your outfit Miyo-chan. Takeshi said. Th-thank you for that compliment. I said shyly.

The car is waiting outside. Kyoya said.

Coming!

**-*--------***** time skip *****-**-**-

*** at the school ***

So were back again, huh? I said nervously..

Don't be so nervous Miyo-chan.. Takeshi said calmly. We are heading at the school gyms where the reunion occurs.

When we got inside there are so many people from our batch. Then we go to where the others are.

Hey! Guys.Takeshi greeted. They all look at us. Hi! Kyoya, Takeshi........ and Miyo?!

What?! Then Kyoko, Haru, Chrome and Bianchi come to me with sparkles in their eyes. KAWAII! they shouted. I know this will happen. I thought to myself.

U-um excuse me? Someone asked. When I turn around...... you look familiar. I mumbled. Ah! Your the reporter from the CNN news, right? I asked. Yes and Don't you remember me Mimi-chan? She asked.

Mimi-chan? There was only one person who called me that.. You're.. Mikoto Toshiro head of news paper club. I said

Miyo-chan! Can I interview you for awhile? Why? I asked curiously. You were chosen as the Woman of the year, because of all your works that you made in society. She explained. Sure! Why not. I answered. It's a video documentary. She said. Then she dragged me in their Booth.

-*********** After a several hours**********

*** at kyoya's house ***

Finally! We can go home, tomorrow! I said.

You looked enjoyed. Kyoya said. Of course, I am. I said happily.