Vacation:

***** Gokudera's Pov *****

Ugh! I felt embarrassed, I didn't know I sleep too much in Idiota's bed. Now I'm on my room fixing my stuff when I saw the key chain that she gave to me 10 years ago.

*** flashback ***

--- at the school ---

I was walking alone when someone take hold of my shoulder. Hey! Taco head! She greeted. What?! Idiota! Awe... Taco head is mad.. she teased. What do you want?! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Taco head. She said happily. Then she handed me a red box. Bye! She waved her hand. When I opened it, it was the miniature of the new edition of bombs in a key chain style. She always make me smile.

***** end of flashback *****

I put it in my pocket and I head out of my room bringing my stuff. When I saw That Idiota with Hibari, I felt a pang in my heart. I clenched my fist. We're in the gates waiting for the service. You're quite Gokudera. Bianchi said to me. I didn't answer. You're jealous? She asked teasingly while looking at Idiota and Hibari. Of course not! I deny. You're denying, as your sister I know that style of yours. Even we were kids it is obvious that you liked her.she said calmly. Oh, the Vongola official bus is here. Let's go.

****** time skip ******

***** Miyo's Pov *****

We're here! I said to them cheerfully.

Woah! Miyo-chan it's more than a mansion. Tsuna said in amazement.

What are we waiting for? Let's go inside to the EXTREME! Ryohei said in his EXTREME mode. When we got inside. You can explore the whole place for awhile. I said to them, then they went into different direction of the mansion. Kyoya! I shouted to him. You can go to the dome it's in the last floor, liked I promise. I said to him happily. Then he left with a... smile, so the he smile sometimes. I thought. I turn around and saw Taco head staring at the pictures.

Taco head! I shouted to him. He didn't answer. Taco head! Let's go, I thought you want to see my full collection! I exclaimed while pulling him by his hand. Common then I dragged him in the collection room.

******* back to Gokudera's Pov *******

Stupid! I clenched my fist when she called Kyoya. She was calling me but I didn't answered until she held my hand and dragged me with her. I can feel my heartbeat fast. We are here in my collection room! She said cheerfully.

I can't believe don't what I saw. She had the complete collection of it. I was amazed.

Like it? She asked. Definitely, Yes. I said in amazement. U-um.. can I asked you? Why you always wear that bracelet? I asked while pointing at it. This, Kyoya gave it to me. Because I owe him one and he owe me one. She explained. Let's go, Idiota! I think the others are waiting. I said while grabbing her hand.

******

Hi! Guys! She greeted. Wow! Miyo-chan

This place is really big. So what we gonna do? I pin asked. Let's go swimming, I saw your pool is big. Kyoko suggested. Yeah it's a Good idea, ne Miyo-nee? Lampo said.

Yeah, I think so. She mumbled.

Then let's started! Haru shouted.

The others headed in the pool while Kyoya, Mukuro and Miyo headed in the different directions.

I headed to the pool with the others. The girls are ready to swim they already wear their swimsuit. Even Ryohei, Yamamoto and Jyudaime are ready.( I wear my blue T-shirt and basketball shorts. ) But where's that Idiota? I thought. They are too excited.

Idiota! Are you trying to give a heart attack?! I said to her shocked. Sorry! She said while watching Everyone. (She is not wearing her swimming outfit, she wears a blue tank top and shorts.) Gokudera-san! Miyo-chan! Common! Jyudaime said while they are swimming. N-no i-its... Let's go, Idiota! Then I grabbed her waist and lift her up. Go! octopus head to the EXTREME!

Shut up! Knuckle head! I shouted while running to the pool. You! Taco head put me down! Then I jump into the pool. Taco head! She shouted at me. But you can see in her face she is smiling. Nice job! Gokudera-san! Yamamoto said. Baseball idiot! Someone fired a water gun at my face. That's for carrying me without a permission. She said jokingly. Haru! Can I borrow that Water gun? Sure! Then she handed me it. Ready for a fight! Idiota?!

I would love to. She said sweetly while we fired each other water. Then we moved to the other side of the pool.

You know guys they can be a Good couple. Haru said while watching us. I heard what she says but I didn't care.

****** Kyoya's Pov ******

I was watching the beautiful scenery here in the dome, it's like a rooftop instead it has a glass liked roof. I can saw Omnivore and the others in the pool. That herbivore how dare he treated Omnivore liked that. I mumbled. Kufufufu looks like Miyo-chan and Gokudera get along. Pineapple herbivore said. I watched them two playing a water gun. I admit I'm jealous to him. I thought to myself.

*****