revisiting the past

No one to waste your curiosity on "I doubt that, you're definitely hiding something"...we all are hiding something mr?? "Diego" so your full name is deigo?...

"No but that the only name you should concern yourself with" oh I see well Mr Diego we all are hiding things we want no one to know about cause some stuff's are better left unknown as they already are...

"That I know but you're one I don't want to leave anything unknown about you know why?" No and I don't think I want to cause unlike you I like minding my own business and not stick my nose where it doesn't belong...

He started walking closer to me until he was right in front of me spreading his dominion all over the place.."well sorry to disappoint you Nikita but everything about you is now my business cause you've amused me in ways other women haven't,so for that reason I must find out every single little detail about you and I don't give a crap about how deep I need to go for you to give them all to me. Believe you me I always get what I want no matter what"...

I couldn't help but laugh...is that the line you use to threaten people? Cause if that it then they're all weak people...and to interest you more Diego I don't give a crap about how deep you go cause let me tell you this you will never and I mean never!find out anything about me even if you ask the devil itself...

"Oh hun I'm the devil itself and you definitely don't want to anger this devil right here cause the moment you unleash the demon within me,you'll never escape from it's claws" whatever you say kitty...

"Anyways the main reason why I followed you is to apologize for saying some words that I shouldn't had said"

And what could those words be?...

"Oh you really wanna go down this part"
Look if you ain't gonna say anything I'm just gonna leave since people like us who knows nothing but money and are viewed as slut "I'm sorry ok here I said it"...

Hmmm I see didn't really take you as someone who knows those words "what can I say even I am surprised since I've never apologized to anyone before"

What can I say there's definitely a first time for everything..."I guess so but that definitely not going to ever happen again"

We shall see about that I said smirking "so are you gonna take the job offer?"...

Didn't you say you don't need me if I remember correctly?..."Sorry...fuck"

Thought you said you weren't gonna say sorry ever again "yes I did but are you gonna take the job or what?"

If you asked nicely maybe I might "for crying out loud Nikita we both know you need the money so why you tryna ay tuff here!"...well unlike some of you we don't let people disrespect us just cause they're offering to give us money, some of us ain't that cheap and easily bought by money....

"Fine then I need you to come work for me" I raised my eyebrow at him..."please" wasn't that easy..."I said it so ain't you gonna work for me or..." shhhh I placed my finger on his lips and started trailing my finger down his jawline he looked shocked by what I was doing...

Diego even you ain't immune to me I suppose so I can definitely get you to do whatever I need from you either the easy way or the hard way...and I want to see how far you can go to resist me so I'm willing to take your offer up...good night kitty go get someone to suck you off before you get blue balls and with that I walked off....