The devil

As I walked down the stairs leading to the dining room the smell of food was all over the place,carlos was sitting down looking at some files as if nothing happened awhile ago,I guess I had to do the same "hey" he immediately closed the file the moment he noticed my presence...

"Did I interrupt anything?" I asked while trying to seat down "not really,took you long enough to get down" what did he expect for me to just come downstairs while I was trying to figure out what led to what happened cause it all started as a teasing if I remember correctly but if he wants to pretend like nothing happened I could do the same.

"Yeah so did you make all these or did felix helped you" I asked with a raised eyebrow taking a sip from the cup I poured milk in "no I prepared all by myself" to say I'm not surprised is a lie.

"Wow didn't view you as someone who could cook" he smiled showing off his perfect smile and dimples damn he really was good looking "well there are some things you don't know about me Jackie" the way my named rolled out of his lips sounded too good "so why don't you tell me about you then" I said leaning one elbow on the table and leaning forward..he looked at me raising one eyebrow.

"Ain't I the one supposed to ask you that" I decided to play with him a little "really and why's that?" He leaned back  showing off how great his body is I couldn't help but look at his chest and straight down to where I knew I shouldn't look but couldn't help myself "you know eye raping someone is a crime right" he smirked knowing full well what he was doing it not like I'm attracted to him its just been awhile since I had a release and it was making me have erotic thoughts..

"So have you figured out what you're gonna do now?" He asked taking a slice of meat from his plate "well not really you know I'm um thinking about going back to Diego and ask for him to take me back" I said in a joking way but he dropped his fork on the plate so loud and started wiping the sides of his mouth "and why's that?"

He asked "I dunno maybe because he's willing to pay me more than any job would"...he clenched his jaw but quickly put up a normal expression "if that's what you want then fine" he shrugged and got up from his seat I was about to help him put away the dishes but he stopped me.

"No need felix will do it" Carlos strutted whilst walking up the stairs leaving me alone I wonder what wrong with him..

"Good morning mrs Jackie" I smiled as I heard Felix's voice "good morning" he started picking up the dishes "let me help you" to be honest whenever I see felix it makes me wonder what if my dad was like him at least and treated me in a more humanly way than an animal cause that all he ever treated me like,like I didn't belong...

"So how long have you known Diego for?" I decided to ask because I could see how much he cared for him. "Well since he was five,he didn't really had the best teenage experience since his parents died leaving him all alone with his sister"..all of a sudden he stopped talking as if he realized he shouldn't be telling me all this..

"I don't really think I should be the one telling you about his past,but I really hope you don't hurt him" what does he mean by that it's not like him and I are anything to begin with...

After helping felix I decided to check on carlos but I'm not sure if he was in his room or not "I'm sorry to ask but is Carlos in his room?" ..."I think so if not just check in his study" with that I started heading for the stairs now I was infront of his door thinking whether I should knock or walk away...