Life falling apart

The ride to my apartment was quiet as usual just too quiet this time around since I didn't try to start a conversation.

So to keep myself busy I looked out the window instead to see the fancy buildings but none looked better than Diegos skyscraper that I must say...I wasn't really mad at him it just the thought of him finding out the truth about me that bothers me...now that I've decided not to work for him maybe he will leave me and stop trying to find out about my past...

I was getting bored not having anything exciting to do normally throw me off the edge making me feel rather uncomfortable.

"Hey Carlos" no answer the guy was so focused on the road that his hands were holding the steering wheel really tight...I was feeling bad for the poor staring wheel.

But me being the stubborn bitch that I am I didn't give up

"Fine you don't wanna talk then suit yourself" I started changing the channels on the radio until I found the right one "that's it" I increased the volume so high that you possibly couldn't hear anything.

"What do you want Jackie?can't you for a second stop being stubborn and just sit like an obedient human!"

"Well don't blame me since you've been acting like a robot since I met you,I mean what your problem with me anyways!it as if the moment you see me all your happiness disappears. What did I do wrong?"

"You're my problem Jackie!everything about you seems to make me angry" He shouted clenching the steering wheel...what does he mean everything about me makes him angry?I don't even know this guy did I do something to him in the past that I forgot..but I couldn't think of anything..

"What do you mean I'm the problem?we haven't even known each other for a day yet and you already have a problem with me?"

"You know what forget it"...

"No I'm not gonna forget it,what do you mean by everything about me makes you angry?!"....he just looked at me and then turned to look at the road clenching his jaw not saying anything as if nothing just happened..."pull over!"

"What?" "I said pull over damn it,if you have a problem with me I guess I shouldn't be around you and don't worry you definitely with see my face again"

"No I'm not going to pull over" "pull over now!or I'm gonna jump out and believe you me I will"

He stopped the car and I got out slamming the door at his face

I decided to just take a cab since the distance was still far,he didn't try to stop me which was a good thing cause I definitely didn't want to see his annoying ass robot face anyways.

It didn't take me long enough to get a cab."where to miss?" "147R denver street"

My phone suddenly started vibrating in my bag didn't even bother looking at the caller's id "Jackie where the hell are you!?"

"Oh sorry Christine I've been busy" "madame is very angry at you right now and you haven't paid our rent yet"

"Yeah yeah I know but why will madame be angry at me?"

"How should I know probably cause you pissed off some rich shot yesterday,I don't know ok just get here fast before you lose both your job and our apartment since you know I'm really short on money right now considering the fact you're the one responsible for paying the rent"