Don't have to worry

Hi this is my first story so tell me what u think

__________________________

Tala Pov

Ugh I hate school, I just want to go home! But then again at home I have to deal with my stupid parents always fighting and when dad gets to angry for words, he takes it out on me! So I guess school is not so bad, other than the teachers! You no what I think, I just hate my life!

"Ring!!"

Oh my gosh finally this long day is over! Ugh kill me now it's only Monday!

"Now class remember your book report is due tomorrow." Said Mrs. Bert.

Oh my gosh just let us go you crazy teacher!!

"Ok class you can go" Mrs. Bert said with a smile.

I got up and started walking to the door with everyone elts when Mrs. Bert put her arm out in front of me as I walked out of the classroom. "Did you even hear anything I said Miss.Cathy?" She said with that edge in her voice.

"Yes I did Mrs. Bert. I heard you say I can go!" I said as I push her arm out of my way and headed to the buses. I throw my books in my locker slammed it shut and headed out side.

Oh my gosh this is like abuse making us stand outside an freeze! Man I wish teachers weren't so rude making us stand out side, and always bugging me about getting assignments done on time and listening in class! How will history ever help me in life? Finally my bus roles around the corner and I hop on. I sit in the middle of the bus so no one will talk to me and put in my ear buds. I rode on the bus thinking for about an hour when my stop came up. I took one step off the bus and could already hear my parent screaming at each other.

"She is 16!" My mom yelled.

"I don't care how old she is, it is never going to change anything!" My dad screamed back.

"Yes it is, she is old enough now to make her own chooses!" My mom screams at him.

I'm standing right outside the door now, hand almost on the door knob but I'm waiting to find out what they are talking/fighting about.

"No, you are not taking my daughter away from me!!" He yelled.

Oh my gosh there getting a devours!

"Yes!" I whisper.

I open the door trying to hide my smile.

"Tala!" My mom said running over to me giving me a huge hug.

"Hi mom." I said.

My dad looked furious. Like normal moms phone was ringing.

"Oh I'll be right back." She said running to get the phone. "Probably one of my client calling, I've been waiting for this call."

Mom always worried about work, always showing people houses. I watched as mom ran off, then I looked at dad as I took my coat off.

"Dad, you ok?" I asked hoping he wouldn't run over to me and hit me. But he did, he walked up to me and slapped me across the face!

"What do you think Tala." He snarled and walked off.

I stood there holding my face, as I heard mom come running.

"Tala!" She said with a sadness in her voice. I walked up the two stares off the landing as mom grabbed my arm and helped me walk, even thought I could walk fine on my own. She glared at the direction my father went in.

"Oh sweetie it's ok soon enough you want have to worry about him any more." She whispered in my ear and smiled.

__________________________ Hope u like it so far :) thanks for reading! Ill update soon!

By: Shannon