Chapter 3

NOTE:

This chapter is kind of short. :/ but anyway, please help me get this fanfic to at least 50+ votes if that's possible. To my current readers, thanks so much for reading :D xx 

Follow me on twittah @shmaaax and IG @hazzaloulou_ // @shmaax 

Ok, happy reading!!! x -Max

-------------------------------------

The next day came around. Ms. Finch, early in the morning as usual. She tried her best to get through the class without having the boys disrupt her so rudely and harshly. She turned around to mark the board with the lesson we were to learn when coming through the door, a rare, yet familiar figure emerged. The class leaned forward on their seats, I’m guessing they assumed the same as I did.

Harry stood at the door frame, looking from person to person in shock. He lips pursed and an eyebrow raised. “Ah, I see you finally showed up, Mr. Styles” Ms. Finch said in her chirpy voice. He stood glaring back at her. He rolled his eyes and walked to the back where his seat was.

 “Excuse me sir, but you have some explaining to do?” Ms. Finch crossed her arms and adjusted her glasses. Harry, with no emotion, rolled his eyes and swiftly turned around. “Now tell me, where’ve you been this whole time?” the class was on edge now. I’ve never heard my English class be so silent before. All eyes were on the commotion to the side. “Well…” she urged on.

Harry’s eyes averted to the ground then back up to Ms. Finch, nearly glaring this time. His lips parted, he was about to speak. “I don’t have time for this class…” everyone gasped at his comment. I think for the most reason was because that was the first time he actually spoke. Well, around us at least. We were actually able to hear him this time. His eyes still in tact with Ms. Finch.

Ms. Finch crossed her arms and her eyebrows frowned. Although Ms. Finch portrayed herself weak and frail, she did have her moments of strength. “Excuse me?” she replied.

He exhaled a rough breath, “You heard me, I don’t have time for this class. All you do is take up an hour of our valuable time.” “I suppose you have something better to be doing then getting an education?!” she bit back quickly. “I’d rather be anywhere else but here.” He replied with a glare.

“I suppose the principal’s office is one of them?” she said with a little hint of laughter. “You trying to threaten me now?” His posture stiffened almost as if he was about to get ready to fight. I looked up to him from where I sat, scared of the outcome of the events.

“Why are you even a teacher? You can’t even straighten up one class. Isn’t that you’re job? Looks like you’re not even doing THAT correctly…” he said with all seriousness. It was odd enough to hear him speak but the rumors of him being a ‘bad boy’ were growing to be pretty true now. Of course, Alex and his friends laugh in the back and cheer him off for his deeds to Ms. Finch.

Ms. Finch is fragile. I turned to look at her reaction, her mouth nearing her mouth as it fell agape. “Excu—“ she began. “You heard me. You’re a shit of a teacher.” Everyone gasped. Ms. Finch’s eyes began to shine with gleam of tears. Here we go again, she’s about to take off to the teachers lounge again.

“You’re weak.” He spat. She remained speechless and so did the whole class. “Pathetic.” He let out once more. I shook my head and my eyebrows furrowed back up to him. Ms. Finch’s whimpers were beginning to be heard. I couldn’t handle it. I had to act but I didn’t know how.

His dark green eyes continued to glare at Ms. Finch. “You’re a weak…” he began slowly. I felt my heart pumping fast. “…pathetic…” he continued. I pursed my lips and felt my legs tapping ferociously, I had to act. “stupid…cowa—“ SMACK! Before he could even finish his sentence, I got up and delivered a slap to his cheek.

An echo of gasps could be heard from around the room. I stood in front of him as his hand met the cheek that was reddened so badly. We stood frozen in front of each other in our positions. My breathing was heavy and a load of tension had washed right over me. I wasn’t too sure if what I had just done was the right thing…

“Now then…” I began. His eyes met mine. “It’s time for you to shut up.” I finally let out.