Chapter 2

A/n: I will write Sunghoon as Hoon from now on, because Sunghoon spelling is long and I'm lazy to write that long spelling 😜

Pov: Rose'heard the sound of Sunghoon shouting so she out of her room to check what had happened.

Rose': Hoon, what happened? Why are you shouting late at night? (Half asleep)
Hoon: Take her out of my room fast. Who told her that she can come into my room?
Rose': Ya! Hoon I was the one who took her here. I thought........(She was cut off by Sunghoon)
Hoon: She will not stay here, she cannot.

Pov: Y/n was trembling with fear and here eyes were filled with tears.

Rose': Look at Y/n she is trembling. It was not her mistake.
Y/n come with me, no need to be afraid, I'm here.

Pov: Y/n nodded and went out of the room with Rose'.

Rose': Look Y/n he gets furious if someone enters his room without his permission and I also didn't remember, sorry Y/n. He is soft inside, don't mind him, ok(?)
Y/n: (Still trembling) Yes unnie (She nodded)

MORNING:
During breakfast:

Rose': Y/n have this, it is delicious.
Y/n: Unnie, why is Sunghoon not coming down yet?
Rose': He might be sleeping till now, he usually gets up late during weekends. And I think he might still be angry about last night. Anyways I'm going to work I have some important things to deal with. And don't be afraid, if he do anything just tell me, ok?
Y/n: Ok unnie and thank you. You and Sunghoon are the opposite.
Rose': Hahahaha (Laughing) It's his nature. Anyways I'm going. Aneyong!!

Y/n: Aneyong unnie (Waving her hand)

Pov: After the breakfast Y/n was cleaning up the table and Sunghoon came downstairs.

Y/n: Good morning

Y/n: Good morning.
Hoon: Prepare breakfast for me. (Cold face)
Y/n's mind: Why is he ordering me around? Aish! Don't forget that you were sold and he bought you.
Y/n: Yes sir.
Hoon: We are getting married after few days. ( While eating)

Pov: Y/n was drinking water and she almost chocked.

Y/n: Huh!!! (Surprised) Marriage??
Hoon: Yes, as I'm the king of mafias I need a wife and a heir. That's why I bought you. Don't think that I'll love you.