Chapter 3

A/n: Actually guys I've changed my mind. I'll upload a new chapter every Sunday so I'm uploading it today. Sorry for the troubles.

Ok now back to the story.

Pov: Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar room.

Y/n: Where am I? (Rubbing her head)
????: Hello sleepy head. (In a deep voice)
Y/n: Who are you? And did you bring me here?
????: Hi I'm Thomas and don't ask me questions. You will know soon why I brought you here.

AT THE SAME TIME:

Pov: As the bodyguards were waiting for Y/n, Sunghoon came out and asked.

Hoon: Where is Y/n?
One of the bodyguard: Miss said she want to go to the restroom and she told us not to follow her. (Head hung low)
Hoon: And you just let her go. (Irritated)
Go and find her. (In an angry voice)
Bodyguard: Yes sir.
Jay: Don't worry Hoon she will be fine.
Hoon: Jungwoon, track her location. I put a tracker in her necklace.
Jungwoon: Ok hyung. Let me go get my Laptop first.
Hoon: Hurry.

Pov: Jungwoon ran to his car to take his Laptop and he started tracking Y/n's location.
After some seconds.

Jungwoon: Found her.
Hoon: Where??
Jungwoon: She's in this area in room XXXX.

AT THE SAME TIME:

Thomas: Hey beautiful you have nowhere to go now. Come here. (Climbing up the bed where Y/n was sitting)
Y/n: No. Go away...... don't come near me. (Struggling)

Pov: She tried to escape but Thomas grasped her wrist and pinned it above her head. She was crying and trying to free herself but Thomas grasped her hand more tightly. She was in pain.

Y/n's mind: Sunghoon please help me. (Tears rolled down from her eyes)

Pov: As Thomas was about to kiss Y/n, the door flung open revealing Sunghoon and the others. Y/n looked at him with pleading eyes.

Hoon: HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY FIANCE. (He shouted angrily and yanked Thomas making him fall on the ground)
Thomas: Sunghoon? (Shocked and scared)
I'm sorry I'll not do that again. I didn't knew she's your girl.
Hoon: Do you think I'll forgive you that easily. *Smirk*

Pov : He started punching and kicking him.

Jake: Hoon take Y/n home and leave him to us.
Rose': Don't you dare do anything to Y/n. Sunghoon!!??

Pov: Sunghoon just ignored Rose' and pulled Y/n towards the car and drove home without saying anything. He was furious.

Time skip
AT HOME:

Hoon: I told you not to roam around right!! (Holding her cheeks harshly)
Y/n: I didn't.......dis......disobeyed........(you tears rolling down) I.......I.......just....wa.......wanted....to.......use the restroom. (Shuttering)
Hoon: Shut up! (Angry) How dare you talked back to me.

Pov: He picked Y/n up and headed towards his room. He threw Y/n on the bed.

Y/n: Ouch!

Sunghoon's room: