Love life 🤢

Why I'm I trying to get a love life??? Why do I need one. please tell me why I don't so my brain stops being so thick and stops taking these quizzes. Bc no way am I even going to date until I'm 20. No way, pfft. I guess I'm picky and well I can tell when someone be desperate. Like instantly I turn off. Like som dude asked me out, and Wouldn't stop looking at me. Like fr I was creeped out. And then I couldn't stand that he didn't stop just being there, in my face.

But when they don't pay attention to me, I just wonder if they know I exist?  Probably, I mean my locker is right next to there's, lol. 

 How do you even ask somebody out. A complete stranger, talked to only like 2 or 3 times. I don't want to look desperate or weird. And the scarier part is deciding if they are 1: gay or 2: have a girlfriend. Like so far 50% of my crushes have been gay men. And then I say: good for them! And cry myself to sleep with how much time I wasted just thinking about them. Like if they really did like me, wouldn't they..say something? 

 I remember this stupid thing my crush did in science 7th grade. And we all partnered up. And we had to draw a circle for a diagram. And somebody was like: "who can draw really good circles? Cus I'm terrible." And like my crush was: m/n can! She draws all the time. 

And I was all blushy and like: I mean sure, I guess I draw good circles."

And then I drew a CircLe circle. And all of them were like: "wow." *applause* like I had just fixed world hunger. Like you all can't draw circles? You in 7th grade lol. 

And I was like: "yep. It's a handy thing—circle drawing skills." 

And my crush was like: "you draw very nice circles."

And then I wanted to jump off a building—

Jk, Now thinking about it now this was the weirdest school interaction I have ever had. And I was immediately in love. And then love cut me in the throat. Because I had this weird stereo type idea that: girl can't like short men. 

And that's why I love the movie tall girl bc I'm a simp. It all connects now. 

Also I've shared this story probably 101 times so I going to leave now and go to sleep. Hopefully. The birbs are keeping me up. Screeching at 3am now. 

Thanks for reading something that took me forever to write. 

Omg it's like daylight outside. Oh shit it's Almost 5am. I've been awake for two hours???

Alr gn