×19.

3rd person pov

while mr aizawa outside the infirmary to talk to bakugo, the greenette was still laying on the bed in recovery girl's office. could he be saved by him? would he be happy again if it did? these were the questions that kept midoriya the whole night awake. but it also kept bakugo awake. he knew that deku was in a bad condition but since mr aizawa told him the news he was surprised. 'so, I can save him..? why did Mr aizawa tell me this? does deku actually like me back?' he started blushing bacause of these questions.

as for the rest of the class, Mr aizawa told them about the situation more in detail than uraraka had and they understood that he wouldn't come to School for a while. especially his friends uraraka, iida and todoroki were most upset about it, but they were still relieved that their best friend was safe now.

on the next day bakugo visited his boyfriend, midoriya. at first he was surprised that bakugo suddenly visited him but he quickly accepted it, I mean it wasn't anything bad.

kacchan pov

this nerd is driving me crazy. I really can't hold it back! "deku!" i said, more like shouted. he looked at me with his beautiful inoccent green eyes. "i-I!....I" why was it so hard to just say it. I could feel that I was blushing like hell. "what is it, kacchan? just tell me, it can't be that bad" he smiled
"okay fine! you know what?! just to be sure, I'll tell you again; I like you! I fucking love you! I want you to be mine! mine, and only mine! you understand?! I want you to come to me whenever you are happy or sad! I want you to trust me from now on! I want to fucking hug you! I want to know every feeling about you, even if it is a bad feeling! I fucking love you, izuku midoriya! and if you should ever doubt it then I'll tell you again!" i was now panting from the screaming. I was happy, I should tell him that more often. the more often he hears my words the sooner the voice will stop and he'll really believe and not just act like he does...and he was crying, did I do something wrong?! "please don't cry..." I suddenly felt something soft on my lips. I could feel tears on his face. he was kissing me and he was still crying. "you know kacchan, i like you too." he said into my ear. he said it back! it was so fucking cute! I hugged him and he hugged me back. "oh gosh I wanted to do this for a long time now!" i said, still hugging him. he laughed and said "I wanted to do this for a long time too. I just didn't know when."

After a while recovery girl came in to check on him. she looked at me "I was right, huh?" she laughed. deku was confused and I gave up. "yeah. but don't tell anyone! or I'll murder you!" I yelled at her. she healed almost all of his scars, wounds and cuts and told him that he could go back tomorrow and rest a bit. after that deku went to sleep a bit and I went to Mr aizawa to inform him about the situation. he thanked me and went to...I don't know! when I arrived at the dorms I saw the class sitting in the lounge. they all were silent and some even crying. "hey, I just visited deku. he's fine. he will be resting tomorrow tol." and with that I went up to my room not caring about their stupid questions. "I hope that you'll be okay." I sighed and went for a shower.

I could hear them screaming their damn questions about deku in my own fucking room! after I finished showering I went back to my room and I could hear them arguing through all these shitty walls! god! please shut the fuck up you damn extras!

---------------------------------------------------------
yeahhhhhhh. yeah. ehmm. I think went from my depressed deku to villain deku again... I had it once but I never thought that it would come back :')

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 726