I Can't Help Falling In With Love

Request: can my request be that the reader and Austin are dating and so he takes her to the Cannes premiere of Elvis and then they go to the after-party together and she's also a famous model so she invited ppl like Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, etc to come to the party? and at the after-party, all the girls are just having fun on the dance floor together and Austin is just watching and laughing and so in love with y/n

You and Austin your boyfriend of three were currently in Cannes, France for the premiere of his movie Elvis and you couldn't be more proud of him, you were already at the hotel last night waiting for him to arrive since you had a fashion show in a town close by. 

"I've missed you so much, baby." He said wrapping his arms around you once he stepped into the hotel room. 

"I missed you too, my love." You said placing a kiss on his lips. 

 You rolled over expecting to feel Austin, but instead met with an empty space making you confused as to where he was. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and saw the balcony door open which lead you to believe your boyfriend was out there, you slide on your slippers and walked out there and wrapped your arms around him. 

"Good morning baby." He says lifting one of your hands up to his mouth. 

"Morning handsome. What are you doing out here so early?" You asked him pressing a kiss to his shoulder. 

"Just a little worried about how the premier will go is all." He said as turned and looked at you.

"It's going to do great and they are going to love you as much as I do, and you've already gotten praise from his family so there is nothing to worry about, my love." You said looking up at him. 

"But..." He started to say. 

"But nothing my love, we are going to get dressed and go grab some breakfast and relax before we have to start getting ready." You said making him nod at your words. 

"I love you so much, baby." He said pressing a kiss to your lips. 

"I love you more, my love." You said smiling at him before you two headed back into your room to try and enjoy your morning before all the craziness that was about to ensue later on today. 

A couple of hours later you and Austin were in your hotel room both getting ready, as the stylists and everyone helped you guys get ready while staying on time. You had just finished sliding into your dress, thanks to the help of your stylists so you wouldn't ruin your hair or makeup.

"Wow, baby....You look beautiful." Austin said making you blush.

"Not nearly as handsome you look." You said making him blush in return as the stylist and everyone awwed at you two. 

"Alright so Austin you will ride with the cast and walk the carpret with them while your lovely girlfriend will be walking ride with her friends and walk the carpet with them, if that's alright with both of you." His agent said. 

"Sounds good, but about what during the showing, will she be seated near me?" He asked squeezing your hand. 

"She will, literally in the seat behind you that way if you need her for anything, you can talk to her or something you can." His agent said as Austin smiled at you. 

"Is that alright with you baby?" He asked you as you nodded your head yes at him. 

The two of you made your way out towards the where the cars where waiting, once you two left the hotel, you were met with a swarm of paparazzi and Austin kept a protect hold on you while you two made it towards your cars and he opened the door for you. 

"I love you baby." He said pressing a kiss to your lips despite the craziness happening around you, 

"I love you more, my love." You said smiling at him before climbing into the car with your friends Bella Hadid, and Kendall Jenner. 

"You guys are seriously so cute." Bella making you blush as the car started driving. 

"She's right, I love seeing how love you two are. Are you happy girl?" Kendall asked you. 

"So very happy." You said with a smile on your face. 

You three arrived at the carpet and the door opened for you and you climbed out behind them and walked the carpet with them not too far behind Austin, who took every chance he got to smile or wink at you. Eventually you three made your way inside and towards your seats where Austin was waiting for you, which made you smile. 

"Excuse me sir, your in my seat." You said trying to fight the smile that was threatening to break out on your face. 

"My apolgies ma'am, I was only waiting to give my beautiful girlfriend a kiss since i have seen hear in almost forty minutes." He said making you smile as he stood up and wrapped his arms around you. 

"Your a dork." You said to him making him laugh. 

"A dork you love, right?" He asked you.

"Unforntuately." You said faking sighing as he laughed at you. 

"I love you baby." He said pressing a kiss to your lips.

"I love you too, handsome. Now go take your seat before we get in trouble." You said smiling at him as he recluntantley made his way to his seat. 

The movie eventually started and you were so impressed at how good he did protraying Elvis that you were in tears by the end of the movie. It wasn't until you heard people clapping that you realized that it was over, so you clapping and cheering loudly for him as he hugged everyone and thanked them until he turned towards you with tears in his eyes. 

"I love you." You mouthed to him. 

"I love you more." He mouthed back before being dragged back to the cameras and his cast members. 

You guys eventually made your way towards the after party, and after spending sometime with Austin, your girls were dragging you to the dancefloor despite your protests to wanting to stay with your man. While you were dancing your freinds, Austin couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face as he watched you, he felt really lucky to have found someone like you who supports and loves him like no other.