Press Run: Austin Butler

Request: one about them filming Elvis and press runs?

You were moving kinda slow this morning despite setting your alarm for almost an hour before you had to get ready for your busy day of press to promote your new movie, Elvis. You were finishing getting ready when a knock came on your hotel room door making you confused as you weren't really expecting to see anyone yet. You walked over to it and opened it finding your co-star and current crush Austin Butler standing there holding two coffees in his hand looking as handsome as ever. 

"Hi Austin, what brings you by?" You asked him. 

"Hi sweetheart, I figured you might need this since you are not a morning person. And then I figured that maybe we could ride together to all of our press events today if you would like." He said handing you a cup. 

"You have no idea and I would that actually. I just need to finish getting ready." You said letting him into your room as you went to go put on your shoes. 

Austin watched as you finished getting ready, already thinking you were so beautiful. He had already had a crush on you before you two officially met on the set Elvis and as the two of you filmed together and hung out the crush developed more but he was never sure if you felt the same as he did so he kept quiet. 

"Okay, how do I look ?" You asked after a few minutes snapping him out of his thoughts. 

"I think you look absolutely beautiful." He said to you making you duck your head down so he couldn't see you blushing at his comment. 

The two of you made your way out of your room and out to the car that was gonna be taking you to all of the press that you two were doing today were the film. You were glad that Austin was riding with you because it made it feel less lonely and he helped ease your nerves just by being there with you just by talking with you. 

You two were on your third interview of the day when the interviewer said that some fans submitted for you and Austin to answer to which you both agreed. 

"Okay Y/N, user45 would like to know if you have a crush on anyone?" The interviewer asked practically made choke on your drink but thankfully you didn't. 

"Yes I do and no I will not be saying who it is for the time being because last time I said who my crush was I ended up being a joke." You said sadly as Austin looked at you in shock wondering who would hurt someone like you but also wondering who your crush was. 

"Okay Austin, user89 would like to know what you thought the first time you met y/n?" The interviewer asked him. 

"I thought she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen but when I got to actually talk to her that I learned that she is so sweet, so kind, so humble...god I could go on about how amazing she is." He said looking at you loving the smile you had on your face at hearing what he had to say about you. 

"Wow, the chemistry is real people." The interviewer said making you and Austin laugh before she went to reading off more questions that the fans wanted to ask you two. 

You were in your hotel room still thinking about what Austin had said earlier in that interview when a knock came on your door and figured it was housekeeping or something so you opened and saw Austin standing there holding takeout bags in his hand. 

"Austin hey, come in." You said giving him a small smile as you let him inside your room. 

"Hey, I figured we could eat dinner together unless you have plans." He said as you shook your head no at him before the two of you took a seat on your bed. 

"Thank you for being my interview partner today, it was definitely a lot less lonely with you there." You said to him as you two ate. 

"No need to thank me in fact if you want I could see if maybe they could put us together for the rest of the press tour if you would like." He said to you. 

"I would like that a lot actually. Can I ask you something Austin?" You asked him as he nodded his head for you to continue. 

"Did...Did you mean everything you said in that interview today?" You asked him needing to know if it was true or not. 

"Every word sweetheart. Why do you ask?" He asked you as you felt your nerves building up again. 

"It doesn't matter, you'll probably laugh at me." You said getting up off your bed and throwing your trash away but stopped when you felt a hand on your wrist. 

"Please tell me, sweetheart. I promise I won't laugh." He asked looking at you with those blue eyes of his. 

"I...Austin you are the person I have a crush on....and I know you probably don't see me that way..." You were cut off by feeling a pair of lips on yours. 

"I have a crush on you too sweetheart and it became worst once we met...I could never tell how you felt about me so I kept my mouth shut." He said leaning his forehead against yours as you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"You mean that?" You asked him.

 "Every word. Do you think I could take you on a proper date tomorrow night?" He asked you. 

"I think you can." You said smiling at him.