14- TISSUE

"okay done." Taehyung shouted after finishing shoots.

"Well done Taehyung" jimin commented.

"You know me brother" Taehyung flipped his imaginary long hair.

Their dad came back few hours ago to check their work and his sons, Yoonji. Then he left early because he was tired after everything. Afterall he was not young like before.

"Come on, we will leave for the dinner in thirty minutes."

"Yoonji noona~~" Taehyung called Yoonji who was busy in praising the models.

"Yes tae~~" she replied with a same tone.

"Do you have some pretty clothes noona?" He asked as he knew Jimin have a private room in his office.

"Yes I have, you wanna change?"

"Yup wanna look pretty" he's is a crossdresser. He never liked gender barrier in cloths. He likes to wear whatever he wants.

"You're looking pretty tae" now jimin complimented his brother.

"But I wanna wear your girlfriend's clothes today! Any problem mister?"

"Oh-ho you two! Let's go to his office tae and wear whatever you want."

Yoonji held his arms and headed towards the CEO'S office. Taehyung looked back at Jimin and poked his toung at him.

Shaking his head jimin quickly followed them. He likes how his brother proudly show himself to everyone whenever he wanted. He never had any objections to Taehyung for wearing feminine clothes.

Yoonji opened the gate of the private room and led Taehyung towards the closet. She opened the door and let Taehyung choose whatever he wants. Jimin waited outside for them.

Taehyung picked some outfits from there and started asking Yoonji what will look good.

Yoonji had good taste of clothes and Taehyung's taste matched with her , that's why Taehyung sometimes borrow clothes from her.

"I like this one, try this." Yoonji handed Taehyung the outfit she chose.

Taking the outfit he went to the bathroom and got chnaged.

He came out and Yoonji was shocked. Taehyung looked at her and turned towards the mirror.

When he saw himself he was shocked too. He checked himself properly. The floral top and the black skirt was looking so stunning on him.

  The floral top and the black skirt was looking so stunning on him

(I like crossdressing ( ꈍᴗꈍ))

He smiled brightly at Yoonji when he noticed her through the mirror. She got up from the bed and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"My god... Taehyung you're looking so pretty."

"Right? I feel pretty too! Wow".

"Noona go you get changed too, please for me." Taehyung made puppy eyes and pouted looking at her.