47- TEARY KISS

I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF FROM UPDATING THIS!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW how it is.......

"let's dance. Can we?"

This words left Taehyung's mouth shocked Jungkook. He was not expecting this question after he explained Taehyung what it is. But the boy asked him to dance with him.

He was hesitating to say yes because he really wanted to dance with Taehyung too but maybe Taehyung was just asking him because he wants to enjoy this, not for the reason he said.

Only if he knew Taehyung really wanted to enjoy this but in the way Jungkook explained as someone he fell for, someone he found for him.

(Play ALL OF ME by John legend please)

The song changed and another song started to play when Jungkook nodded.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

Jungkook said nothing but pulled Taehyung closer. His hold was so tight as if it was the last time he will be holding Taehyung. He will never be with him like this ever again.

Atleast for the last time he wants to hold Taehyung close to him.

Taehyung started to sway his body with Jungkook who subconsciously matched his moves with him. Taehyung was getting so confused noticing Jungkook like this. Jungkook was looking lost like he was deeply thinking something.

Jungkook held his waist while Taehyung put his wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Jungkook's mind started play the days when he and Taehyung hugged for the first time. That day Taehyung was looking scared. He was scared of Lee's men. The first hug made him feel dizzy yet it he wanted that, he loved that.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Jungkook held Taehyung's waist like he is a delicate flower. The curves were fitting perfectly on his hands. He remembered the time Taehyung and had arguments. Taehyung's silliness which maybe scared Jungkook or made him mad but still he loved Taehyung with his whole heart.

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Jungkook's eyes started to tear up. He was thanking the dim lights for not letting anyone see his this side not even Taehyung. Jungkook is all ready to give Taehyung his everything. He wants Taehyung to be with him till the end. He wants to go and scream infront of everyone that he won Taehyung, the most precious person but no he did not. He wanted Taehyung to fall for him too but to his bad luck there's nothing like that. He could not make Taehyung his. to make him love him too like the way he does. He can't force him. He can't make him stay. Only if he knew what the boy feels for him...

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you