52- A DREAM!

"You will have to take Taehyung to his own home tomorrow...."

Jungkook's words were definately the same as Namjoon thought but he did not think he will have to be the one who would take Taehyung back.

Namjoon blinked and asked "wh- Jungkook you're not thinking straight. Please think again." He stuttered. He wanted to deny this not because he was the one Jungkook gave the responsibility but he did not want Taehyung to leave.

Taehyung bacame like a bubbly brother to them so for Namjoon. They felt so happy with the boy and letting him go was really hard for them.

He was the only one who knew about this plan and no one, no one knew about this. They will be so hurt after they would find out about this.

Jin will get hurt the most as he used to take care of Taehyung as his own little baby brother. They are the closest one.

"Hyung no. It's not only about him. Remember your department gave you the responsibility to find Taehyung? So do it. Tell them that you found him and took him back. I trust you, you can do this." Jungkook was still not looking at him but by his voice Namjoon understood that the boy was controlling himself.

And about his job. He knew and remembered every word his head told him in the police station but it does not mean that he will sacrifice his another boss and his brother's happiness.

"Jungkook, go and talk to tae-"

"No... No I-I can't do this, forgive me. I.... Please continue with the plan we made. I know how much you'll adore tae.. I'm not telling you to stop contacting eachother... You can do whatever you want but.. but please give him his happiness back which he will not get from staying here. I have to l-let him go." Jungkook's voice was breaking but he tried to compose himself. The thing he was doing for a while now.

Namjoon wanted to hug Jungkook so badly. It was hurting to see his brother like that. The situation is worse, Jungkook's brain was not letting him think straight which was making the whole thing worse.

"Kook..." Namjoon uttered softly looking at Jungkook's back.

He sighed as he did not get any answers so he walked forward. Putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder he bended down and kissed his hair "everything will be fine baby bro." Said and his gestures made Jungkook burst out. He started to cry finally.

The mafia boss turned on his side and hugged Namjoon who hugged him back while patting his back. The sound of his cry broke Namjoon's heart. He hardly saw Jungkook crying, he only saw this whenever Jungkook would get too much overwhelmed or emotional for his parents.

And now this boy was crying hugging him tightly for his first ever love. The vulnerable side of this strong boy was hurting him.

They broke the hug after some moments and Jungkook gulped his urge to cry more. He did this enough.

He blinked twice to make his vision clear and then he looked up at Namjoon who was looking at him with a sad smile.

"Tell him that I have a surprise for him. If he doesn't agree then tell him that it's too much important and he have to be there... Do this for the last time. Send my love back to his home safely." He mumbled.

"But kook, won't you meet him for once atleast?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shook his head and replied "no.. I won't. I will just see him from far tomorrow." He smiled forcefully at Namjoon who could not help but agree with Jungkook because he did not want to make Jungkook more sad even though he knew Jungkook's own decision will make him cry hard and hurt him bad.