26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?

(huh.......^^^^^)

Yoonji was sitting on the bed in Jimin's room. Her one hand was resting on Jimin's shoulder, caressing the area.

She sighed when she noticed Jimin's upset face. He was like this from three days now. None of them eating well, feeling well. How could they? Their Taehyung was missing. That too after lying to them. They were still confused why did he has to lie anything? It was not like they ever stopped him from going somewhere. They just used restrictions to the boy a little.

"Why he lied yoonie... We never stopped him from going anywhere... Did we?" Jimin said holding his head in his palms.

Yoonji looked at him and moved her hand from the shoulder and run her hand on her lover's back. "no min, you guys never did anything like this, I know.."

"But still he...." Jimin exhaled a deep breath and let himself feel the comforting hand on his back.

"We shouldn't think this right now, let's stop this thoughts okay? Let's just focus on finding him, hm?" She tried to make Jimin relaxed but the male was far away from there.

"You have to be strong love.. mom, dad are not okay too.. we both have to support them right?" She asked. It was right though. Mr. And Mrs. Kim were stressed too. Jimin and Yoonji had to be strong now, they were the one who can console their parents now.

Jimin nodded and gave a subtle smile to Yoonji and nodded his head. He knew the girl was right.

"I'mma go and get some food for all of you. You all need to eat something atleast." She got up from the bed but Jimin pulled her towards himself and hugged her by her waist while sitting there. He was so thankful to her. After getting Taehyung's missing news she did not leave their side for once. She was living in the mansion with them.

Whole Kim family believes that she is actually the strongest person in their home. She was the one who was being strong all the time. She was comforting all of them, taking care of them even when Taehyung was like her own brother too. She was controlling herself too much.

Yoonji started to run her fingers through Jimin's soft Silver hair. She bended and planted a kiss on Jimin's head and Jimin also kissed her clothed stomach tenderly.

"Come fast" jimin whispered and Taking a deep breath he freed her from his hold. She smiled at Jimin softly as if telling him that she'll be back in some minutes, and left the room.

After getting out she went to the kitchen to reheat the food she made few hours ago. After doing her work she served the food in two plates. She left Jimin's food there covering the pot. She will serve their own food after giving it to another two important persons.

Leaving the kitchen she made her way towards the elder couple's room. She knocked on the closed door and entered when she heard a fregile come in. She opened the door only to meet the sight of her mother staring down at her hand which was intertwined with Mr. Kim, her father.

(I'm addressing them like this because yoonji called them like this 'mom' and 'dad' as they requested her to)

She entered the room and looked at mr. Kim who was also staring at his wife so she said nothing and silently sat beside them after putting the tray of food plates on a mini table.

"Mom.. have something, look I brought food with me." She said slowly and looked at Mr. Kim "dad, you too eat something please, don't skip meals yeah."

"Did you and Jiminie eat anything yoon?" Semin asked tilting her head a little to see the girl beside her.

"We'll eat mom, you and dad eat first." She said averting her eyes to hyunjae.

Hyunjae looked up too and said, "we will eat yoon, thank you and go eat you both too." He sighed and nodded at her.