24- APOLOGIZE

Jungkook was in his room sitting on his bed. No lights were on, his windows were opened. The sunlight was illuminating the room.

Sometimes realisation hits hard, and when it does you feel so many emotions that you can't even name them. Sometimes your mind goes blank, sometimes your mind fills with countless things. A heaviness occurs in your heart.

Jungkook also has to tolarate all of this one day. It's been three days that he thought about kidnapping the beauty but he was not understanding what was the actual problem.

Rage makes you blind. You take decision in hurry without thinking about the outcome, and then you regret.

Jungkook was honestly confused. He thought He should talk to Taehyung again, he could not just leave the boy like this, not after how he talked to him yesterday. He saw tears in the boy's eyes. He doesn't like tears in those almond eyes. He saw pain in them. How Taehyung's eyes were shouting betray. He was feeling bad.

Atleast he realised something. something he thought he did really wrong. Making him feel like this was wrong. He was just trying to protect Taehyung, he did nothing wrong in it. He liked the boy so protecting someone close was not a bad thing. He will give Taehyung time to understand him, His intentions.

He grabbed his phone from the coffee table and opned the phone.

His stared at him for some minutes, doubting about whether he should face Taehyung or not.

Will he be able to face him and say a little sorry for his bad behaviour atleast.

He finally decided to call the person he was thinking of calling. But guess luck was not on his side. The person did not accept his call after trying once so he thought to wait for that male to call him back.

Yoongi was so focused on his work so he got startled when hoseok's phone strated to ring loudly.

FIRE~~~~ FIRE~~~~

He took a deep breath and glared at Hoseok "UGH! WILL YOU CHANGE THIS RINGTONE NOW OR NOT SEOKIE!" he screamed.

He's annoyed now. The ringtone was so loud that it frustrates him. But the more frustrating thing was when he wakes up abruptly for this loud sound.

Hoseok looked at his boyfriend sheepishly, "yeah babe yeah yeah I'll change this, I promise." He held one of his ear with a pout.

Here we go. Yoongi can't even be angry on him. How could he when his lover was being so adorable. It was a good tactics of Hoseok to make Yoongi forgive him.

"Go and see who called you. Idiot." Yoongi turned his head towards the laptop again.

"Yess I'll." With that he kissed Yoongi's cheek and got up from the bed.

When Hoseok saw his phone his lips left a heavy sigh. Yoongi ofcourse noticed that since his concentration already broke so he looked up and glanced at Hoseok. He placed his laptop on the bed and went to stand beside his boyfriend.

When he saw the phone he saw Jungkook's name on it. He sighed too.

Being Jungkook's hyung, definately he also did not support Jungkook on what he did. He even warned Jungkook, he knew the feeling of betrayal. He suffered from betray.

What will you feel if you trust your parents thinking that they would support you in every way, atleast for the sake of your own happiness, your own satisfaction, feelings. But then things changes. When you speak your truth to them.. they throw you out, all because of their reputation. Their ego.

Ego can make any person's life miserable. They face worst consequences. They regret things after everything goes out of control.

The last time he saw his so called mother and so called father at door of the orphanage, looking at him with disgust covered eyes. And a cute little baby girl holding a lady's hand, that's what yoongi liked to call her his sweet baby girl or his princess. His own eyes were blur by the tears, looking at the confused girl. Her bangs were falling on her forehead hiding the cute eyes. She knew nothing, she was innocent. Yoongi sometimes desires to see the girl, but he did not how she looked, if she still lived with them. Were they good with her, if she was fine.