Chapter 4

Author POV : 

After dinner , all settled in their respective rooms . 

With yoonmin : 

After dinner, yoongi and jimin shifted to their previous room which they used to live before 4 years. Jimin freshned up , wore his night wear and waited for his husband in their shared bedroom . After waiting like hours  which we consider it as only 15 minutes, yoongi entered into bedroom and directly went towards bathroom without giving a glance towards jimin .

 After freshening up yoongi came outside while drying his hair with towel . once he is done with his night routine, he turned off the lights and lay down on bed maintaining some distance with his husband. 

Jimin : hyung..

Yoongi : ........

Jimin : hyungiee ( jimin called , while shaking him softly )

Yoongi : what ? ( he asked being irritated )

Jimin : I have leaved yoon hee in tae's bedroom cause he said he want to spent some time with her . Is that OK ?

Yoongi : Let her be !! It's not like I will spent my worthy time with two of u 

Jimin : but , she is also ur daughter -

Yoongi : will u shut ur mouth ? I already said that I don't care about you two no matter what !! Now don't disturb me with ur dirty voice.

Saying this he went to his dream land , but there is jimin who is crying his eyes out and cursing his fate repeatedly . he always dreams about his husband to be treat him like a prince , and loves him the way he is .But he convinced himself that the love , caring, affection , trust he wished  happened to be only in his dreams .He convinced himself "That"dream of him  nevers comes true . 

Flashback 4 years ago : yoonmin's first night 

The newly wedded couple went to their shared bedroom after very tiring day . After entered into their bedroom ,it all went silent . The atmosphere was awkward not for yoongi tho . Finally jimin gain some courage and decided to start a conversation. As he looked his side to speak, he caught yoongi already staring at him. He feels shy and looked down blushing. 

Observing this yoongi feels irritated . He just want to say " take a shower first and we have to discuss something important" but there, his husband was blushing with his one stare like he is going to kiss him or doing something which he is not at all interested in doing.

He cant't tolerate this behavior of his husband . So he started -

Yoongi  : Look jimin I didn't want you to keep ur hopes on me like loving you or taking care of you and other bullshits . I just want to clear that this so called marriage is held for the sake of our family business and greediness. There is no love or other romantic intentions in this. So you better be in ur limits.

Hearing this jimin smile dropped. He doesn't want to believe this so, for his confirmation he held yoongi wrist & asked -

Jimin : what-t did u sa-y ?

Yoongi : Can't you hear ? I never like repeat my words ( he growled with angry voice )

Jimin : ( hugs him tightly and cried ) plz hyung, don't say like that . I can't bear those hurtful words .I love u so much . I even sacrifice my studies and goals to be with u . plz don't do this to me.

Yoongi : Leave me , jimin don't test my patience !!! leave me I say ( but jimin just hugging him tightly and didn't letting him go . that's it ! He lost his patience and push him harshly to the wall )

Yoongi : U BITCH CAN'T U UNDERSTAND MY WORDS . KEEP THIS IN UR FUCKING MIND THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE NEITHER YOU AND I FUCKING HATE YOU .ARE YOU LISTENING " I FUCKING HATE YOU  ". IF YOU ARE THINKING TO TOUCH ME WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS, I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES. U CHILDISH FAT UGLY SLUT.

He shouted angrily while choking his neck hardly against the door. After sometime of beating his husband to decrease his anger ,he left their room in rage .

Unable to control his tears, pain from both physically and mentally , jimin fell unconscious on the cold floor....

End of Flashback !!!!!

Present : 

He still remembered the vulgar language , hurt words , painful slaps that he received from his husband on his first night . First night is meant to be very beautiful night for newly wedded where they are open up their heart to each other and made a vow to never let them in any bad situation , promising each other that they will cherish each other in their good or bad times by expressing with their moves .

That's what he thought . He remembered how he used to act happily infront of their parents and infront of his soulmate also.No one knows how he is suffering and swallows all his pain in himself . He is that much good in acting and hiding with a mask named "smile" .He never want his parents to be disappointed . It's his decision to marry him and he is the who loved yoongi . He didn't' want to drag anyone into this mess .He didn't want to cause problem to his family's reputution . he decided to suffer on his own .

Goddd.......

It takes fucking one and half hour to wrote this 

Double update.....

 ΔΔΔΔ 

I'm feeling bad for jiminie......

Plz vote and support me and don't forget to comment:-) 

Luv u all soo much