Chapter 13

Author pov : Evening time

Kim family gathered in the living room except Taehyung, to invite their soon to be family...

All are excited to meet their new family.. Especially soobin who was beyond excited to meet them.... He always dreamed of his brother's marriage where he can finally meet his brother's partner..
He just prayed to God that, whoever it was, they must be kind as his jimin hyung.

On the other side :

Taehyung was getting ready to meet their in laws.. He was fixing his watch, that's when the door of his room has opened..
He turned back and frowned to see his soulmate was standing over the doorstep with a disappointed look on his face..

He invited him in his room and closed his door.. He observed his best frnd closely and he can say by his face that he came to discuss something important with him..

He made him sit on his bed and he himself sat on the corner of the bed.. Jimin made a confused face... He didn't understand a single thing as to why was taehyung behaving so strange these days..
He used to be calm, kind, funny, bubbly but these days... he turns completely cold, arrogant,..

Taehyung : what's the matter jiminah..?

Jimin : U have already guessed that..Didn't you ?

Taehyung : It's already dark outside.. I guess they will be here by any time. Go and get ready..

Jimin : I think you are too good at pretending infront of others..But it's not gonna work on me.. Not infront ur soulmate..

Taehyung : Yeah.!! U are right .. Im soo good at pretending that I lost my true self..

Jimin : Taehyungah.. U can close ur eyes to the things u don't want to see, but u can't close ur heart to the things u don't want to lose.. Is anything bothering you ? U can share with me if you are comfortable. hmm? ( jimin asked to taehyung while his one hand was holding his left hand and another hand was caressing his right cheek)

Taehyung : simple.. I have hopeless feelings on someone I have no chance with!! ( he revealed smiling bitterly..Jimin smiled softly and asked - )

Jimin : Isn't that someone means Jungkook.? ( Taehyung looked at him surprised.. how the heck did jimin know that?? Did yoongi tells him?? But he clearly remembered the promise he took from his brother to not reveal the secret.. If jimin knows then it was very cleared that his family also knows this!! No..that can't be happened. If that happens then Jungkook will be in danger..he tensed by the thought of his father hurting his love)

Taehyung : How-w did u know that.? That means did dad also finds about this.?? (He asked while shaking jimin by his shoulders..he is sweating a lot and tears started to form in his eyes)

Jimin : Hey tae !! What happened.? Why are u crying and sweating.? ( jimin asked worriedly and he began to pour water in the glass from nightstand..he made taehyung drink that. After sometime he settled)

Taehyung : Ah jimin, I asked u a question that how did u know.?(he asked with small voice coz because of his earlier behavior he can say that jimin was terrified to the core..)

Jimin : seriously taehyung.?? Even yoonhee can say that u have feelings for him through ur actions even though she is just 5year old.. And I even bet Jungkook also has feelings for u. U both are so obvious..

Taehyung : Ikr!! ( taehyung said smiling sadly)

Jimin : U know that.? Man, what's wrong with u then ? U can simply talk to mom or dad.. It's not like they will reject ur proposal.. Why are you even marrying that bitch.? U also know her right!!? ( jimin asked not understanding as to why taehyung was thinking like a dump head)

Taehyung : No jiminah..I can't marry him. U have to know about our families before jumping into conclusion.. And its not that easy..

Jimin : what do u mean.?

Taehyung : I will surely tell u when the right time comes..!!( while they are discussing.. they both hear the car honk..)

Taehyung : Looks like they have arrived.. Thank you for being with me.. Coz of u now I'm feeling light..( he said while hugging jimin tightly and left the room leaving a confused jimin behind..)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any thoughts..??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading..(•ө•)♡

And also follow, vote and comment..(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

If u are enjoying this plz comment below..so that I can understand if u are satisfied or not..(ʘᴗʘ✿)

And sorry for the late update..(^^)

Borahae.. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ