Chapter 8

Author pov :

After discussion with his family,taehyung decided to go to his room. He saw how jungkook walk out from the living room being hurt. He didn't want to hurt him. He loves him, cares for him. He always wish the good for younger. That's the reason he decided to disappear from the younger feelings. It's the only way to change his mind over him.

On his way to his room, taehyung heard some muffle sounds. He frowned and follow that sound. As he following that sound,it becomes more loud by each second. He stopped at a particular room which was Jungkook's. He slowly peaked from the gap of the door and the scene infront of him made his heart clench.

Jungkook was curled up in his bed and sobbing hardly burried his face in the pillow. And he keeps mumbling " I'm not lucky to have him ". Hearing this taehyung feels like dying. He didn't want to be culprit for jungkook's broken state. 

But he can't do anything, he can't disobey his father. Taehyung made his way to his room while tears running down his face.

After entering his room, taehyung broke down on the floor. It's very painful to see ur loved one crying in front of u. And mostly it's very hard to control urself while watching ur loved one getting hurt and u can't do anything about it !!!

Yoongi POV : 

I'm very happy about my father's decision. Taehyung is lucky to got a  beautiful fiance like her, unlike mine who is fat and ugly. He is going to be son-in-law for a well-known rich business man unlike mine who is even struggled to pay for his depts. 

He got a very matured partner unlike mine who is fucking childish and dump. My whole life fucked up becoz of my bitch husband. But I'm happy for my brother. Although taehyung and soobin are my step brothers, I never consider them like that.

As I was in my thoughts I heard taehyung agreed to this marriage. But why he is sounding like he is sad??  I observed him carefully until I saw him looking towards the kitchen. 

I followed his gaze and - wait!! Why jungkook was crying and also taehyung. What the hell was happening here ?? There is something happening between this two....And I will find out.

After the discussion, I got up from my seat suddenly and decided to talk with taehyung. As I was walking to his room, which was on third floor I heard crying sounds coming from two different rooms. 

Wait !! There is only taehyung's room present in this floor,but what about this second room ?? Who's room was that??

I slowly made my way towards the other room which is in the left corner opposite to taehyung's room which is in the right corner. I peeked from the door gap, and yes !! my guess was right. It was jungkook. But why he is crying this much. I have to talk to taehyung to clear my doubts.

I slowly closed his door and back off from there. And I again heard crying sounds but from different corner. I slowly opened taehyung's room door and there he is, crying like a little kid....

Hmm.....👉👈

I hope u like this chapter......😊😊

Don't forget to follow, Vote and Comment......🙏🙏

Saranghae......😻💜💚