home

memories

                                                        both cursing and blessing, time will show

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

       i arrived home, "itsu-niii, home" 3 years old itachi came running but he tripped on the floor, i was fast enough to catch him, i held him in my arms "ita i told you to be careful" i told him, he looked away, "i'm sorry, okay  i was just worried" i gave him a kiss on his forehead he then giggled, i took off my mask and smiled, "it okay itsu-nii, always there protect me" he said then looked at me with shiny eyes, how could i ever say no "yes i will always protect you." i said, oka-san came"your home how was the mission, honey?" she asked it, "went well, we finished it" i said taking off my sandal, itachi pulled me in to play with him, i glanced at oka-san, she nodded, we played ninja the we move on the hide and seek, i hid in the closet, "kaa-san where itsu-nii?" itachi wanders, "i dont know, baby" mom plays along, he then wanders and still couldn't find me, i hold in a giggle, he then starts whimpering " itsu-nii, gone, wahhh, gone", i come out of my hiding place, "it okay i'm here see" i hold him in my arms and pat his as he stops crying, he then booped his nose with mine, "boop"  he says, when our nose touches, we giggled. "okay dinner is ready itachi. itsuki" kaa-san calls.

we heard a knock on the door, It was shisui! "hi, itsu and itai," he said grinning, i chuckled.

after that we sat on the table, and outo-san was there too, "how did the mission go itsuki?" he asked, "it went well" i responded taking a sip in my miso soup, he nodded, "the council decided, that you'll take the jouin, test next year since your abit too young, but i expect you to excel in everthing" he said taking a sip of his tea, "yes father, i've also mastered an A-ranked jutsu" i said, he looked impressed, we finished dinner, as i put itachi to sleep because he didn't want to leave me.

i sat on my bed, as shisui came, "hello..." he said, "hi" i said back, he laid next to me, "can i ......sleep here tonight? " he quietly  asked blushing, "sure, when ever you want." i motion him to come, we laid in bed, as he hugged me, arms wrapped around me,  and he put one of his legs over me hugging me like a pillow, i just snuggled in with him he was warm, i soon felt my eyelid feel heavy and fell asleep.....

Shisui pov

         after i lied in bed with her, i felt her snuggle close to me, i smiled, and felt her muscels loosen up, she fell asleep, i soon, got drowsy by the heavy breathing of her and closed my eye, the warmth of her made me feel safe and comfortable, i gave a small peck on her cheek and then.....ZZzzz

also, should the masscare happen or no,

pleaseee comment and vote thanks

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 "Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality, only pain, suffering, and futility exist."