grieve

grieve

                                                    a way of dealing with someones death

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

--

kisome pov

         "team kisome , we have an s-ranked mission" i said, my Anbu team has gotten quite along, the uchiha, is probably my favorite because she dosen't complain and does as i say, unlike the other two.  itsuki just nods as the hyuga and nara complains, "this is such an drag" sumi says, as haruko nods in agreement. 

i just tched and started walking to our destination, they whine excpect  itsuki but still follows, "so what the mission?" ask sumi , haruko satares at me, "to guard a prince back to moon land." i explained they nodded, 

  we then arrvived, "nice to meet your, prince" i bowed a bit for politeness. he smiled, and when he saw itsuki, he started flirting (sigh, the uchiha charm), "hey, um... do you want to.. um walk with me? " his asked, itsuki gave him an montone  "sure" . 

  "give us the prince!" one ninja yelled , "listen, you don't tell your enemy what you want to do, that one rule of being an ninja." i said, i saw itsuki flash, and cut his throat as he choked on his blood. the prince just, fanboyed even more...

-

-

--

-

Itsuki's POV

we later then moved on, then to only stop to rest for the night, "the girl can stay with me i don't trust, the other two idiots.." the prince said, that pissed me off  " you can't insult the person who's risking their lives to protect you ..." i told him, he shivered and nodded. I sensed  that everyone in the room was shocked.

"ok,ok let take shifts, i go first, then itsuki, sumi and last haruko" kisome-senpai said breaking the silence-

"hai" we said in unison, i slept, i then felt an tap on my shoulder, i saw kiosme-senpai, "yes"i groggily said, "we are attacked" he yelled we woke up the others,as we  slashed through them - "katon goukakyuu no jutsu" i shot an gigantic fireball at them 3 burned to death, i saw an ninja about to stab an kunai in the prince heart, i jumped infront of the prince, ... 

"ITSUKI!!!"  - my eyes widened,  haruko jumped infont of me taking the hit.--- "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!????" I yelled.

    my sharigan spin furiuously, "be-c-cause you are st-ill young and the uch-ih-a pro-di-gy, it wo-uld be an shame for y-ou to d-ie, ba-ka" he said with an smile, he fell onto the floor, i could feel my eyes burning, "TSUKUYONI!!" i casted them all in the genjustu, i tortured them slowly and painfully, their screams echo in the air i turn to the one that killed haruko, somehow he lit on fire. picked up harukos body "let go" i said coldly, the others shivered....

-

-

--

-