ANBU....?

partners                                  

                                           people who usually work together, mostly work

-

--

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

 shisui pov

                i woke up, and itsuki was gone, i blinked, and rubbed my eyes, and saw itsuki standing infront of the door, "good morning" she said, "mhh, morning" i groggily got up, and got ready, "lets go" she said holding my hand, we went down stairs, and we had breakfast, "mhhhh, mikoto-oba, this food is delicous"i said dreamily, she chuckled, "well eat up because we have a surprise for you" she said looking at me, wait what, suprise! i gave itsuki a questionable look, she just smiled, as itachi pulled her finger to give him the attention, "hmph, no, itsu-nii, is mine" he said hugging her, "hmph, no, mine" i pouted doing the same thing, itsuki, blushed a bit....but we ate and mikoto told us to wait here.....i thought what the suprise was going to be..

Itsuki pov

             shisui, still doesn't know about the suprise, it that i been secretly, healing his dad, since his dad wouldn't remeber anything,   shisui, would come home and his dad, would just question him, who he was. that really hurted him, but i managed to find a way of healing him, but messed up my chakra, but it fine..... i sense him here he is,-

shisui's pov

          i heard the door creeping, i turned around to see my dad, "happy birthday my dear shisui" he said spreading his arm, i felt tears prickle down my cheeks, i ran up to him and gave him a big hug, i cried, i could feel some wet drop too. i was so happy, my dad is him again, "but ...how?" he  smiled and pointed to itsuki as she just grinned, i ran up to her and tackled her in a hug, she laughed, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOUR THE BEST" I yelled, she hugged me back....

Mikoto pov

it so nice to see him happy again, i gave kagami (shisui's dad) i smile, he smiled back, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOUR THE BEST"i heard shisui, nice to see them happy, they hugged eachother, took a secret picture, this will become useful, in the gift cards....

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

after all the happy stuff

minato pov

"itsuki, i know this is sudden but would you like to be in ANBU? your skills, and knowledge is way beyond, chuin" i said looking up from the stack of papers, "..... if that seems the best for the village, then i'll agree, but.." she trailed off, "your father agreed" i finished, she nodded, "okay, itsuki, take it easy and train, and the test will be today okay" i said, i didn't want her to join, but that for the best and she is so loyal to the village, i would say she is teh most loyal person i ever met, her childhood was already taken away,i sighed, she's such a sweet child, too young to be doing the dirty work... i told her to meet me at 2, and she left.

itsuki pov

        "father, i have news, i will be joining the ANBU, and the test starts at 2:00" i said keeping a calm facade, i was thinking about itachi, how disappointed he would be.. "Good job that my girl, we will go now", the mother barged in "what your only 7, honey...." she pleaded, "it okay okaa-san, i have potential and i know my skills" i looked at her hurtful expression, i sighed, as i got ready, "otou-san, hold my hand" i siad, he gave a questioning look but agreed, i body flickered, there, he looked impressed, "ahh itsuki your here, theseare the five ANBU you be, fighting today," he said, the ANBUs came, i got ready, 

"start" he annouced, i trapped them in an genjustsu, but it seems so real, that they didnt know, in the genjustu they were winning but i beating them in reality, i got two, out,"fire release: heavenly prison" i took two seals and place it on them, this would make them unable to use their chakra, so they use taijustsu, eactly as i planned, i learned taijustsu from Duy the best taijustu, one send me a punch i dodged with ease and twisted his arm, and hit his chakra pionts making him paralyzed, the last one was serious, he somehow got the seal out, "A Thousand Feeding Sharks" thousand of sharks came at me, i used my speed and my flexibility to dodge some, one came at me it bite me, but instead of bleeding i poofed into crows,  i land him a punch but he blocked, and we kept on landing on each-other repeating the pattern, , he then went under ground an pulled me down.

 i used substitute and a log was under ground i took the opportunity and kicked him i beat all five. i was breathing heavily since i was low on chakra, i fell to the ground. "Amazing, that was so advanced, you were using A and S-ranked justus" minato-sensei said in amusement. 

"congratulation, your offically an ANBU now!"

-

-

-

-

--

--

-

-

-

-

-"I don't even know if there is such a thing as justice in the shinobi world."