1~ Tease and please <3

Yunari, my best friend, came rushing into my room. "YN!!!!". She looked scared and and out of breath. I jumped off my bed and ran over to her "WHATS WRONG YUNARI!! ARE YOU OK. ARE YOU BREATHING??".

Yunari gathered enough air to pant "En.. ENHYPEN!" I dropped my scared face and walked back to my bed leaving Yunari panting on the floor. "Seriously, you scared me!" I claimed mad she had to make my pulse hit the roof for no reason.

Yunari have been a fan of the so called Enhypen for years now. She made me listen to their music and I do admit, it doesn't sound bad at all, though I don't feel the need to fangirl over 7 random guys.

Yunari is has another opinion. She enjoy getting to know everything about the boys and she also choose her bias from the group. She had to do me an explanation on what a bias is.

She keep talking about him and the other members so much that I can their names now. I don't know how they look or what they are really like but I do know her bias is some guy named Sunghoon.

"YN! ENHYPEN ARE HAVING A CONCERT&FANSIGN!" She let out between her gasps for air.

I already new that much i thought

"WE GOT TICKETS!!!!!"

I smiled to her.... Wait... wait wait wait
"WE?!?! I don't know anything about we! What are you talking about Yurina" I stared her down with my ^you have not done what I think you have^ look.

She looked at me with a teasing innocent smile and let the silence answer my question.

" NO." I yelled back at her while walking through my room.

" Please! Please! Please!! I beg you" and true enough she was on her knees holding her hands up begging me to say yes.

" I don't know anything about them Yunari" I claimed

She saw that begging didn't help any and went on with another method. Teasing.
" I'm your unnie and you shall listen to me" she now said as if that shut the whole conversation down.

I looked at her with squinted eyes "2 months. 2 months difference" I turned to walk out my room.
She grasped my angle making me trip.

I looked irritated in her direction and met her teary eyes.
" Please Yn... I need to know... I need to know if sunghoon is my soulmate. I can't go alone!...Now that I have my mark I can finally show Sunghoon..." her voice cracked.

I hated to see Yunari cry. Even though I knew she was manipulating.

" Yurina, I... you can't see his mark anyways. They cover it up with makeup to make sure fans don't loose interest."

" but I need to show him!!! Then i know I have done all I can! ... Yn please! I'll call you unnie for a month no 2 months if you say yes." She outbursts. Pouting and letting the tears rolling down her cheeks.

I was giving up.... " ok fine"
I hate big social events... but I'll do it for Yurina.

Yurina received her soulmate mark almost 2 months ago on her 16th birthday. Her mark reminds me of a star or a sparkle

It would be quite hard to cover up since it's placed on top of her hand but that is not a worry to Yunari

It would be quite hard to cover up since it's placed on top of her hand but that is not a worry to Yunari. She is all worked up because she wanted to find her soulmate as fast as possible.

Though many teenagers cover their marks with makeup because they want to try love without necessarily knowing it could be their soulmate. K-pop companies also cover K-pop idols marks because they want the idols to seem attainable for everybody.

Yunaris eyes open wide and I can see she's in shock that her pleasing finally worked. "Yn... I MEAN UNNIE!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU WONT REGRET THIS!!" She yell while getting up from the floor jumping and dancing with energy in the whole room.

I sigh realising what I just said yes to. I grin at Yunari who looks like a little child who just found out she's going to Disneyland. Her short pinkish hair is dancing around her head while she celebrate her win.

" when was it the concert&fanmeet is again?" I ask already regretting my choice.

Yunari stops her celebration quickly and become the innocent teasing little child again. "Hehe... you see..." she says with a little childish smile and look down on her feet.

"Remember you've already said yes ok!" She tries.

"Yurina." I firmly say giving her my best judging look.

"Em so the case is that... is is on October the 13 2022 and-" I cut her off "YUNARI. THAT. IS. MY. 16TH. BIRTHDAY!!"

I sigh but I've already said yes. No way back.

Yunari grins "it's the perfect day!! I get to see Enhypen and you'll get your mark and we can celebrate you with concert!! And when you'll meet them at the fan meeting, you'll understand why I love them so much!!"

Yunari is on her own 9th cloud which nobody can take her down from.

" Yunari I don't know any of them."

Her eyes widen to the point I am sure I can see her whole eyeball. "THATS RIGHT!! Ok so there's Heeseung, the oldest and also called the ace! He's always in those edits with "they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boy brings heaven to you"

Then there's Jay he's from America and is the cool and funny one in the group! Not to mention his sharp jawline

Another who is a foreigner is Jake, he is sweet and all but he has a real spicy side of him ulala haha.

And of course my Sunghoon also called the ice prince! He is my all time bias and he is also the most handsome, magnificent, flawless boy ever he's... he's just so perfect!!!!

Oh and then she have Sunoo! Omg Sunoo is literally the cutest and most sassy creature in the history of the universe!! His smile can bring you up from the dead!

Then we have the leader Jungwon, his voice will amaze you, and he is very strong mentally!

And OH LOARD we cannot forget Niki. He is the maknae of the group and turned 16 last December! He is literally SO DAMN TALL! He is also my bias wrecker and the most popular from Enhypen with his dance moves and the dangerous gaze of his. Everybody simps for him and admire him but again who wouldn't!! Oh yeah and-"

I finally cut her off after looking like a question mark for about the past 5 minutes. " ok ok ok slow down! So there was a guy named Heewon? Or was it Ninoo? Maybe Sungke?..."

she looks at me with disappointment but she couldn't blame me, she was talking way too fast. " I'll just find out on the way." I conclude.

.
.