Love him

Nandini puts down the phone while her heart tries to beat its way out of her chest .
She then gets ready.

Her outfit

Her outfit

Nandini (to herself) : Eat your heart out, mirror

Feeling sexier than she ever has while on her way to  work, she grabs her purse and heads out of the house.

Lunch is at a cute coffee shop , and Samar already lounges on a patio table when she arrives.

His look

His look

Samar (on seeing her) : Woah! Tum achi lag rhi ho. Tum kaam ke liye aise hi kapde pehnti ho?
Nandini: Har din nahi but aaj special hai.
Samar: Well, I'm sorry. I came straight from work.. Toh change nhi kiya. I probably stink of sweat, isiliye toh patio toh chuna.
Nandini: Well, I think you smell delicious. (Realizing what she said) nhi nhi.. Uhm.. Mera matlab.., you smell fine.. Yeah.
Samar (changing the topic) : bhook lagi hai?
Nandini: Bohot.

They place their orders, and are back outside in 10 minutes later with plates. Her plate is bigger than Samar's.

Nandini: Are you sure... Utna tumhare liye kaafi hai. I mean the sandwich is so small for..

She gestures vaguely over Samar's brick-walled chest.

Nandini: All this.

Samar smiles softly.

Samar: Tum mere liye worried ho?
Nandini: Erm, you can take a lil part from my plate. Tumhe kya chahiye? Sweet potato fries? Salad? Kya loge?
Samar: I'm fine. But thanks a lot for being so sweet. It's been a long time since anyone worried about the size of my plate. Well, tum tension mat lo. Mein kaam ke beech beech mein kuch kha leta hu.
Nandini: Acha, tum on site zyada rehte ho kya?
Samar: Ha.. Mujhe building Acha lagta hai compared to office.
Nandini: Oh. Um.. If I'm bold enough, can I ask.. What's this "date lunch" All about?

He holds her gaze with his penetrating eyes, then reaches across the table to reach her hand.

Samar: Sach ye hai, Nandini, ki I'm not rejecting arrange marriage simply because I want to do this myself. I'm rejecting it because I've met you.

The patio does a little spin, and Nandini blinks.

Nandini: Samar, mein bhi aur ladko se milna nahi chahti hu.

Samar nods and smiles  as if satisfied with her.

Samar: Then, that's all we need to know, isn't it?
Nandini: Kis liye?

He leans over the table and stares at her intently.

Samar: Nandini, mein tumse shadi karna chahta hu.

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
A/N

How's the chapter?

Sorry for short and late update.. College life is hectic.. Bruhhh!

Anyways, I promise.. I'll try my best to make a long chapter soon.

Just a lil promo... You won't be expecting what the next chapter holds🤭🤭

So, stay tuned

Love ya
Byee
Peace!