Nandini

Samar: Lift your feet.

Nandini does as he says, and Samar grips the swing, dragging it back and letting her fly

Nandini: Kitna waqt hogaya since I did anything like this. I'm not even sure ki hum yaha allowed bhi hai ya nahi.
Samar: Kaun care karta hai?

He gives Nandini another push and she flies higher.

Nandini (enjoying) : Woo!

She Whooshes through the  summer night air, her hair streaming and a smile creasing her cheeks.

Nandini: Haha! Murugan! I feel like a kid again. Bohot maza aa raha hai! Thanks for pushing me, Samar.
Samar: Meri ek choti behen hai, pakhi. Isse pehle she became a grumpy teenager , I used to do this with her all the time.
Nandini: Sounds like you're a good brother.
Samar: Mein koshish zarur karta hu.

Breathless and bright-eyed, Nandini climbs off the swing and turns towards Samar with the beaming smile still on her face. Unsmiling, Samar cups her cheek. For the first time since she met him, his actions are tentative. When she doesn't pull away, he steps closer, until her breasts press against his hard chest.

Nandini: Samar... What are you doing?
Samar: Jo meri body karne ke liye maang rahi hai.

But when the headlights of a passing car for a split second washes over , Nandini springs apart.

Nandini: Hume ye sab nahi karna chahiye- agar  kisine dekh liya - it's not fair to you. Aakhri cheez jo hume chahiye is the subject of engagement rumours. Mein toh sure bhi nahi hu ki mein shadi bhi karna chahti hu ya nahi.
Samar: Mere uss terrible proposal ki wajah se?
Nandini: Samar... No. I forgive you.
Samar: Mein ek bewakoof tha. Mein sorry rahunga until the day I die.
Nandini: Maine tumhari apology sweekaar kar li hai. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't already forgiven you in some small way.

Samar lets out a long sigh of relief.

Samar: Oh, Kanha ji ka shukr hai. I hate myself for the way I acted.
Nandini: Woh saari baaton ke bare mein sochna band karte hai and let's try to focus on the future.

Samar nods.

Samar: That's exactly what I want. To think about a future woh bhi tumhare sath.
Nandini: I haven't accepted your proposal yet, Samar.

He chuckles.

Samar: I'm happy to even imagine ki tumne ha kaha.
Nandini: I'm excited as well; but I need to take it slow. Dard paana aasan hai .

She takes a deep breath.

Nandini: Hum ye moment present ko appreciate karne ke liye lete hai. We're together here and now, haina?
Samar: You're right. Toh, agar tum mujhe reject nahi kar rahi ho out of pure disdain... Then why?

Nandini's eyes trail to the ground, as if the right words might be there.

Nandini: Mujhe realize hogaya hai ki ye life meri nahi hai. I'm allowing everyone else to drive it. I... Feel like mein ek cage mein hu. I don't want to move from my parents' cage to humara marriage's cage, you know?
Samar: I understand how you feel, but I don't see kaise humara shadi ek cage ban sakta hai.
Nandini: Of course tum nahi dekh pa rahe ho . Kyuki tum ek aadmi ho. But do you want kids? Do you imagine your hone wali biwi to be the one who quits her job and ghar rahe uske sasuraal ke sath?

Samar opens his mouth, but then closes it.

Nandini: I don't want to end up living the same life for decades to come . I don't want to be resentful towards my husband.
Samar: And you think you will.
Nandini: Mere sapne hai that don't involve living in a house and raising babies. At least, not yet.

Samar frowns lightly, like her inner-workings are a difficult project he wants to take on.

Samar: Kya tum apni dreams ke sath mujhe trust karti ho?
Nandini: They're nothing extraordinary. Cheeze jo lakho log karte hai every day.
Samar: Jaise ki...?
Nandini: Like... Maza karna. The party the other night was an exception in an otherwise extremely boring existence. Mein bas thoda sa adventure chahti hu in my life. Jaise tumhe pata hai mere amma appa ne kaha "Nandini doesn't go to parties"?
Samar: Ha. Ye nahi bata sakta ki I believed them but I heard it.
Nandini: Ye isiliye nhi hai because of some choice I made. Mere pass toh choice hi nahi the since I was 14, when Mihika bhaag gayi . Now... Sometimes I feel as if I can't breathe.

Samar closes the distance between them, running his hands down her Arm with a spark in his eyes.

Samar: Meeting a man in a park after . . . Dark. Kya woh count hota hai as an adventure?
Nandini: Hm... Getting warmer.

Samar leans down, lips barely brushing her throat. She shudders.

Nandini: Abhi hot ho raha hai.
Samar: I'm a builder, Nandini, a fixer. I can fix this. Mujhe isse fix karne ke liye koshish karne do.

His skillful hands slide down her body, cupping her firmly and pressing her torso against his. The kiss is slow, deep, demanding. One of Samar's hands is in her hair, the other plastered flat on her back. His mouth is relentless.

Nandini (melting in his kiss) : Samar...

She can feel the thick ridge of his erection pushing against her abdomen . And she kisses him harder.

Samar: Ab ye ek adventure hai.
Nandini: Shut up and do it again.

Samar grins, curling his large palms around her ass and hitching her a couple feet into the air. His mouth opens hers easily, naturally, coaxing her tongue forward to play with his. When she finally breaks for air, he's bright-eyed and focused.

Samar: Mujhe- hume - ek chance do to figure this out. Hume shuru hone se pehle hi khatam mat karo.

<----««<----««
A/N

How's the chapter?

What do you think.. Will Nandini give Sanan a chance?

Stay tuned

Love ya
Byee
Peace