The end of a war - Part 1.

Hey guys, once again here with chapter 2, I'll take the opportunity to tell you that I'm releasing this story on fanfiction.net too, there the name of the story is 'The walker demon', and my account name is rafaelzan1, so if you want to stop by to check out the history there, feel free.

In this chapter I plan to end the part of the story more centered on D gray man, after him the characters of the series should only appear in the future, with the exception of Allen obviously, this hurts me a little, because I really like to write about the characters Gray Man's, but I'll also enjoy writing about Helltaker's and Hell Ladies' interactions with Allen.

With that said I do not own any of the original works, D gray man is by author Katsura Hoshino and published by Jump Square and Helltaker was developed by vanripper.

Stay with chapter 2: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bla bla" - speak normal.

"bla bla" - speak in thought.

"bla bla" - demonic speech and narration of beelzebub.

english is not my main language - Speak in languages other than English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - Top of the White Ark Tower

The control room of the white ark was silent, with everyone absorbing the long story Allen had told, both about him and about the Earl and the Noahs.

Each had their own reaction, at different parts of the story.

Miranda looked extremely saddened by Allen's suffering past, she was trembling trying to hold back her tears of sadness, with Marie by her side, comforting the woman, while he himself had a solemn face, also being touched by Allen's story.

Timothy looked sad too, for everything his older brother had been through, he curled up in his seat on the couch with a grimace as he thought about everything he'd heard.

Krory approached the young teenager and put his hand on the child's shoulder in support, while he had a serious face, as he knew that Allen had been through something in his past since they met, since he knew what it was like to suffer loss. and he could see the loss in Allen's eyes.

Lavi was with a stoic face, with the bandana slightly hiding his only eye, as he processed all the information, after all as a Bookman, Lavi should memorize and file the entire history of the war, but even if he must be impartial, the red-haired exorcist cannot leave to feel touched by your friend's story.

Link was absorbing everything with his stoic face, he was trained to be able to receive information while maintaining a cold demeanor, regardless of the source or type of information.

Kanda was the least affected, as he knew most of Allen's history, with the only new information being information about the earl and the noahs.

And finally Lenalee, who was sitting next to Allen and reacted throughout the story without letting go of the white-haired exorcist's hand, squeezing their hands together whenever Allen or herself needed some comfort, and at the end of the story the young woman The woman had her head down, her hair obscuring her face, going completely silent.

Allen was the first to break the silence, "Well that was all, that's my whole story and about the noahs, I know that telling the noahs' motives is not an excuse not to fight them, they must be stopped, and even the earl was once... Mana, that's just one more reason for him to be detained, the Mana I knew would never be in favor of destroying all of humanity, I can tell Nea is being honest when he says that he's on our side and also..." Allen broke off, taking a deep breath, after starting to throw a series of justifications for him to be sharing all this information.