*Chapter 4*

"Please stop!" I begged and pleaded as the people continued to circle around me, almost trapping me in like some caged animal. My body was in immense pain from the amount of running and I had cuts and bruises all over my arms and legs.

"You and your disgusting kind are not welcome here!" A man spat out at me.

"P-please, I-I'm not what you think I am."

"SHUT UP!" It's time for you to meet your fate."

"NOOOO!!!"

Before I knew it, I felt something long and very sharp being plunged through my chest.

Mark POV

I jolted awake as I felt a hand gently shaking my shoulder. My heart was beating so fast I thought everyone could hear it. I looked around and noticed I still in my last class of the day. 

"Mark, you fell asleep during the lecture again." My best friend Jinyoung told me. 

"I-I'm sorry Jinyoung, I don't know what's going on." 

He was about to answer when our professor Mrs. Park interrupted. 

"Alright class, I'm passing back your test from last week and some of you did better than others." 

The teacher came to me and handed me my paper. I felt my body go numb as I started at the big fat F at the top of test in red pen. 

"I got an F." I whispered. 

Jinyoung turned to me with a look of concern, "Markie, that's not like you, what's going on?" 

"I-I don't know, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately, I keep having this recurring nightmare every night." 

The bell rang and we both grabbed our stuff to head home. 

"What's the nightmare about?" 

"It's really dark and I'm being chased in the forest by these people, but I couldn't get a good look at their faces." 

"That's weird." 

"Yeah, and even stranger, it feels real to me, like I've been there before." 

"That's really weird, but I'm going to head home, Jaebum said he has something special to show me." 

I smiled makes me wish I had somebody. 

"Ok, I'm probably going to take a nap before I finish up some homework." 

We hugged goodbye and went our separate ways. I don't live far from campus, so I easily walk home. I got home and set my back on the couch and went to take a nap. The whole time thinking about what that dream meant if it was a dream at all.