*Chapter 3*

Lia POV 

"So, what site am I supposed to be getting on exactly?" Youngjae asked. 

"I don't know just type in anything." 

We were in Youngjae's room trying to find anything that could possibly have anything to do with possible reincarnation. Youngjae doesn't believe in it, but I do and that's all that matters. We've done quizzes and even looked at some people's social media profiles, but nothing has come up.

"Youngjae, why are you on a college website?" 

"Well, we couldn't find anything on social media, so maybe we can go on the student website and find something." I went up next to him and checked out the website. 

He continued to scroll through most of the students when I pointed out a specific student to him. 

"Lia, look at him, doesn't he look just like Yi-En?" 

I looked closer at the picture of the boy, and he resembled him perfectly. 

"He does, what's his name?" 

"Mark Tuan, he's 18, a freshman in college, he's a straight 'A' student, and very pretty I might add." 

 I looked at him in disgust, "This is for Jackson youngjae not you, go find another 18-year-old." I told him. 

"We've got to find him and bring him here to the palace as surprise for Jackson." 

Youngjae turned to me almost like an excited little kid. 

"So, we're really doing this?" 

"Yep, but now we've got to ask Jackson if we borrow the limo, you know without him getting suspicious." 

"Then you should ask him, he'll say yes to you." Youngjae said. 

Can't disagree with that one. 

I got up and walked to the door. 

"I'll let you know if he says yes." 

Author's Note

I'm sorry it's short ya'll but wanted to get another chapter out. I feel like I'm on a roll and another this book is set more in modern times and not the old days.

Until then ✌🏾