Twenty seven

The battle was coming and Gabby was nervous. She looked at her bag and sighed as she looked at Isiah. Smiling she walked over to him as Edward walked back in. "Ready?"

"Not really." She tells him as she looks at him. "Edward, I don't know how to feel about this. Our son is here while we deal with this drama. I want to end it once and for all." She grabbed an envelope and looked at Edward. "They're invited to the wedding. The Denali's can invite those they know even down to your family. It's time for people to meet our son."

"I talked to Carlisle last night about telling Charlie about us." Gabby looked at him shocked. "He has a mate and she's going to learn the truth."

"About?"

"Laurent not being her mate." He tells her. "I promise Irina will love your father."

Gabby smiled as she liked that idea. Her dad will be with her forever. "Dad?" Gabby calls out.

Charlie walked in and looked at them. "There is something you should know about Edward and his family." She looked at her son and sighed. "And Isiah."

"What?"

"We're vampires, but you can't tell a soul."

Charlie nodded as he looked at her daughter. "There is someone for you. Esme called her in to help us and I'll introduce her to you. Hopefully she's not mad still."

"Who is she and why would she be mad?"

Gabby looked at Edward as he started telling what happened over the past year.
~~~
Jacob was waiting for Gabby since he took April up the mountain. Seeing the couple, he sighed. "Where the hell have you been?"

"We told dad the truth. No more secrets." She says. "I want daddy to know what is happening."

"Is that wise?"

"Yes." She tells him. "Now, you can get me to the top of the mountain so I can sleep or are we going to chit chat about the decision I made for myself?"

Jacob sighed as he knew to never argue with Gabby Swan. She always makes a point clear by stating the facts. Like her never growing old.

Edward left for the camp site as Jacob grabbed Gabby and left. They know she doesn't have a sent, but Edward wants her to be safe.

"Does dad know what you did?"

"Billy isn't the boss of me." Gabby tells him. "Daddy deserves to know what is happening before he questions my son."

"Good point."
~~~
Gabby laid in Edward's arms as they watched a movie on the laptop. Edward kissed her head as he knew that everything was going to be fine. Gabby wasn't worried and neither should he.

Alice on the other hand looked at Jasper. "Gabby turns tomorrow."

Sorry I wanted a little chapter but I did try to make it longer. I know for sure the next chapters will be long. And that will be all for Truly Madly Deeply. Till next time.