Chapter 15

⚠️Another poor attempt at sexy time😭. You've been warned.⚠️

After the small incident on the first day the quartet were back on track. It was their fourth day on the islands and they were all hungover except Leigh-Anne. Leigh-Anne didn't let Jade and Perrie drink alcohol because she didn't know if they could have it or how it would affect them. But now that they were basically in hybrid land she let them do whatever they wanted. Once they got confirmation they went crazy Shotgunning and body shots. Needless to say they had lots of fun these last few nights.

Leigh-Anne was the only one awake. She didn't drink, she didn't like alcohol and she had a work zoom. She was sitting on the couch with the laptop on her lap when the doorbell rang. She went to the door taking the bag from the man.

"Thank you, hold on, let me go get you a tip"

"Ma'am for the third time we don't accept tips for doing our job."

"Yes, you did tell me that. Thank you again" He nodded with a smile walking off.

She set the food on the island taking it out of the bag.She went to get her laptop and set it on the counter next to the food. She looked in the cabinets for plates and when turned around she dropped the two plates that she had in her hand.

"Shit! you scared me babe. Why are you up on the counter?" Jade was sitting on the island

"Want to see something baba?"

"Leigh-Anne. You're not muted" One of the zoom participants reminded her.

"Thank you" she muted herself. She wasn't paying attention to the zoom but she wanted to be present so she didn't have to hear her parents' mouth.

"Sure baby" Jade changed the position that she was in. She sat with her legs spread and feet flat on the counter. She began to rub herself over her panties. Leigh-Anne was still trying to clean the glass so no one stepped on it and hurt themselves

"Mmm mommy" she looked at Jade when she heard her moan. The girl had her head back with her eyes closed.

"Get off the counter with that babe. I have work and my video is on."

"Am I being naughty mommy?" Jade put her finger in her mouth looking Leigh-Anne in her eyes, closing her mouth around her finger slowly before pulling her finger out her mouth. Leigh-Anne smiled at her attempt to seduce her.

"Maybe you should spank me in front of all your workers, mommy."

"I'm about to. Now get down." Jade crawled closer to Leigh-Anne, the black tuft on her tail switching back and forth.

She put her face on the counter leaving her ass in the air. Leigh-Anne turned her camera off, Smacking her ass hard.

"Get down" Jade moaned in pain before pushing back wanting more of Leigh-Anne's touch.

"I'm going to tie you up and use our little friend until you cry. Is that what you want?"

"No mommy"Jade said quickly sitting up. She had mixed feeling about their little friend but if Leigh-Anne was going to make her cry with it, it wasn't good. She didn't want it.

"Then get down, we can do it when I finish with work"

"I just wanted to show you something baba"

"Let me see it baby."

Jade got back into the same position pushing her bum out.

"See it ?"

Leigh-Anne traced the heart shaped object through her panties. Before pulling her panties to the side. She saw the green heart and smiled.