Chapter 26

⚠️Lots of Swear Words & Violence &  Death. Muahahaha⚠️

“Come on little ones.”

“No  Perrie!!!” Jade shouted watching Some woman take Perrie away.

“Perrie!!”

“Nooo, You cant take her!! Shes only little. Please Plea-!!” Jade was fighting the man who grabbed her. He covered her mouth, dragging her out the house. 

They shoved her in the back of a truck. She went over to Perrie hugging her. 

“You okay bubba?”

“Amma is bleeding”

“She should be okay, Just try to calm down.”

“Her head is bleeding Jadey” Perrie held her head where she saw Jesy bleeding.

“It's okay,” Jade rubbed Perrie's ears doing what Leigh-Anne did.

“I want amma” Perrie pushed herself into Jade.

“We will be with her soon” Just as Jade said that Jesy’s unconscious body was shoved into the back of the van. She fell at Jade and Perrie’s feet. Jade covered Perrie's eyes not wanting her to see. 

“I want amma” 

“She's sleeping.”

“Where the fuck is that last one? This bitch wanna play hide and seek.” One of the men sighed. They were looking for Leigh-Anne for about half an hour now.

“Where's the tiger? Bring me that tiger”

Perrie was yanked out of the van.They held her by the back of her neck, she whimpered softly.

“Please be gentle,shes small”

“Shut the hell up!” Jade sat back and the door was slammed in her face. 

“Now. . .”

“Get your ass out here before I shoot the tiger!”

“Mama, Perrie scared mama” Perrie felt the cold metal pressed to her temple. Her heart was beating out her chest. 

“Alright, don't hurt her!!”

“Show yourself”

Leigh-Anne stood up from behind the chimney. She stood at the edge of the roof. 

“Show your hands!” Leigh-Anne raised her hands. 

“Please don't hurt her” The man shot Leigh-Anne in her thigh and she tumbled off the roof landing with a loud thud. 

“Owww.” Leigh-Anne cried, she heard the men laughing at her. She began laughing too, it was a little funny. But she was in a world of pain. Perrie covered her own eyes. She couldn't see well because it was so dark. She only saw her fall off the roof. She thought Leigh-Anne died. No one could survive from that high up

“Get your ass up!”

“How!? you Stupid fuck” Leigh-Anne asked, her legs were obviously broken. The guy snatched her up, Throwing her in the van. Literally. Her back smashed against the side of the vehicle. They got Perrie back into the van and took off. 

Perrie was sitting on Jade’s lap. She was so scared. 

“Baby shark doo doo do do doo doo, baby shark do do doo doo do do” Leigh-Anne interrupted the silence.

“Shut the fuck up back there. Goddamn youre annoying as fuck!”

Leigh-Anne kept singing, Perrie eventually joining it and Jade too.

“Leigh-Anne shut the hell up before they shoot you. Shut up!” Jesy hissed.

Leigh-Anne knew what she was doing. She knew what to do when being kidnapped. She saw it on the news, if you annoy your kidnapper they'll let you go.

The van stopped and the masked men got in the back. 

“Say something else, sing one more word.” He threatened.

“Baby Sha-” The man pulled the trigger shooting Perrie. She didn't know that he didn't really want her to sing. 

“What the fuck!?” Jade got a warm bullet next.

‘Oh my god’ Jesy must have thought too loud because she was next leaving Leigh-Anne. 

She was trying not to laugh. 

“What's funny”

“You can't kill me. If you kill me, she's going to kill you”

“Yeah right”

“You know what, do it! So we can all die together” He hesitantly aimed the gun at Leigh-Anne.

“You won't, pussy”

The man shot, Somehow missing,and hitting the window above her. 

“How did you manage to hit all three of them and not me . . .You're the worst hitman. Ever. I'm not even lying”

“Imma do it! Imma bust a cap in your ass!!”

"Then do it"

"I will. Shut up and let me focus"  He closed one of his eyes aiming the gun at Leigh-Anne. 

“I'm waiting, bust a cap in my ass big man, if you can actually hit the mark. Im still stuck on how you missed, i'm wasnt even moving.” Leigh-Anne smiled, she didn't expect the man to really shoot her.