6: whos at fault here if you really think

Your head was pounding and your eyes hurt from crying, you were so light headed from the blood loss you thought you were gonna pass out or most likely die.

You quickly felt someone wrap their arms around you "that looks like it hurts, we should get you cleaned up"you clung onto EJ's hoodie and he helped you up

" can you tell me what happened?"he walked you to the bathroom to get a first aid kit

"I-it was Jeff he-he... He took t-this knife and he -and he put it in my mouth an-and he sliced my mouth open, pl-please believe me this time! Please!" He sat you down on the tub as you shook his arms holding on as tight as you could as you heavily slurred your words in panic.

"It's okay, it's okay I believe you but... Do you know why he did that?" You shook your head a little

"Well he must have had a reason to do this-"

"No it's because he hates me for no fucking reason! I didn't do anything to him to deserve this!...i didn't...did I...maybe I did..."you spoke to your self twords the end

"No Offence but I don't really believe he would do that for no reason you must have made him mad" he started to stich up the gashes which quickly made you stop talking as the pain was close to unbearable at this point.

Once he finished he kissed your fore head before helping you up off the tub "come on let's go back to the living room"

"Wha-no! I'm not going back down there!"

"Do you not wanna spend time with me, I mean I just sewed up your wounds... That's kinda mean... "

"I- wait no I do wanna spend time with you!" You took his hand and started to pull him down to the living room even though everything in your body was saying not to.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++