10:i thought you hated me

You were sitting in the kitchen waiting for EJ to come back like usual but most of the time you could at least wander around a bit but not anymore, EJ and cut out so much muscle from your legs you can't walk on your own anymore.

If you really needed to go somewhere since Toby and Ben are some of the nicest In the manor they would help you around like friends do but they were busy so you were completely alone.

You put your head down on the table and sighed, the only other people in the kitchen were a girl who looked slightly like Jeff who you learned was Jane and she wasn't to bad but she didn't talk to you much and few other people who went in and out as the hours passed.

Every so often the pain in your stomach would come back and cause you to double over, you didn't know what could cause it but it could be from the fact some of your organs you had when you first got to the manor where no longer there along with the fact some where cut in half and put back in.

The pain was horrible but EJ said it would all be ok and he never lies, he knows what he's talking about.

At some point you must have fallen asleep because you were woken up by someone shaking you awake "wake up, we need to talk"

"Huh?" You rubbed your eyes to get rid of some if the blurriness but once you saw who was standing in front if you sunk back in your seat away from him

"What do you want?" Your voice shook slightly as you avoided looking at him, it was Jeff.

"Come on I'm not gonna kill ya" he dropped his knife on the table in front of you and showed you empty hands"see no weapons"

"... Fine" you gestured to the seat across the table from you, he sat down

"Listen man, I honestly do like you but I'm pretty sure you could tell"

"Yeah no shit"

"Haha.just listen to me okay? I may be a cold hearted serial killer but even I think what EJ is doing is shitty"

"What the hell are you talking about?" You looked at him confused and slight anger

"You do see what he's doing right?" He raised and eyebrow as you shook your head

"He's manipulating you, he's using you as a food source. He. Doesn't. Actually. Love. You"

"That's a huge lie" you glared at him "he obviously loves me, he would never do anything bad"

"That's what he wants you to think" he pointed to his temples for dramatic effect as you sighed

"Why are you telling me this stuff, I thought you hated me"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////