Prologue Part 2

-The Principal Office-

"...I'm sorry, I have to what?"

Was the incredulous tone of (M/N) as he stared at the principals (I think I'm going to change it to headmaster) as if they had sprouted two heads.

"Sigh, I said you have to apologize to Ms. Xiao-Long, Bakahoe-I mean Bakuhoe-sorry Bakugou, Rose, Schnee, Belladonna, Mr. Iwatani, Mr. Arc otherwise you will be put into special remedial classes for 'attacking' them unwarranted (just imagine he's putting Ms. With the girls)."

Came the voice of,

(Ozpin 'I'm too old for this shit' one of the headmasters of Union)

Ozpin, who rubbed his forehead in annoyance. For the love of the Gods where did he go wrong when he proposed this idea of an academy to bring together a new generation of heroes? Honestly, it felt like all this was for, is for the world council of greedy idiots to suck up to new heroes for their support. Almost everyone who came walking through the academy door only cared about fame and fortune. Not even caring that the true duty of a hero was to protect the weak, instead it seems that they just bullied the weak for the fun of it.

And those that came with good intentions, were eventually corrupted by the majority of power-hungry fame seekers. Ruby Rose was an example, while it was true he allowed into the academy early due to her combat prowess. He had another reason, she had gotten into an altercation with Roman Torchwick, a dangerous criminal who he had on good authority to be working with HER. No doubt he would report that there was a silver eyed warrior running about. He nearly failed to save Summer from dying on that mission, he would not live with himself if Ruby died when he could have prevented it.

Unfortunately, what her sister did she followed. Which did not end well.

'Good thing I flipped a coin when deciding whether it should be Union or Unity.' Ozpin thought to himself, because there was no Unity to be found in this school.

"That's what I thought I heard." (M/N) sighed.

"Young man, you should just do it and move on with your life. It's not worth it to just say no."