Chapter 1: Dragoon vs Beast

Warning, kind of a long chapter. Oh, and here's the Song from the Legend of Dragoon

Enjoy!

It has been 1 year since (M/N) left Union Academy. While a majority, including the bullies, celebrated the fact that the powerless trash was gone. There were others, including his friends, that mourned the loss of their friend.

However, there was also the case of some students leaving without a word to anyone but Ozpin about their reasons.

Fairy Tail was going crazy because Lucy Heartfilia had left without saying anything to her guild. Only stating to Ozpin that she wanted to leave on a soul-searching journey to better herself. Kairi, a visitor from another world like her best friends Sora and Riku, was another case. Being fed up with always being the damsel in distress and causing unnecessary worry she left with a note to her friends saying that she must do this alone to become stronger and to not look for her.

While Sora and Riku were very much concern, but they had faith in her that she will come back stronger than ever before.

Kagome Higurashi, a priestess in training under her former incarnation Kikyo (a rather weird turn of events), who grew tired of Inuyasha being so indecisive and sometimes forgetting that the two were separate people despite having the same soul.

And Ash Ketchum, an aspiring pokemon master in training who had fallen into a coma for 3 months worrying his mother and three older brothers. When he woke up, he was different. His amber eyes turned red, and his personality seemed to do a 180. Mirroring his oldest brother Red in that aspect.

Without a word to their loved ones also left for reasons that only Ozpin knows and swore on his magic to never tell without permission.

(M/N) friends grew to be colder and more aggressive towards bullies and those that abuse their powers.

Ozpin was stricter with his punishments, and gave Glynda a tongue lashing that sent her reeling over the favoritism that she was showing to the so-called star students. He really ripped into his fellow headmasters, admonishing them for not being impartial and constantly defending the bullies.

Boruto, though he prefers being called Bolt, resentment towards his father grew even more when he learned just how Naruto treated (M/N). Just when he felt that he was finally starting to understand his father and respect him once more this happens (He had a close bond with the older male, seeing him as an older brother). After all, (M/N) had been trying to help him get past his anger issues and accept the fact that his father truly does care for him.

Kawaki did not understand what connection this (M/N) had with Bolt, since he arrived after (M/N) left Union. But, he could tell that Bolt deeply respected him and made the male wonder just what kind of person he was to get Bolt to speak fondly of him.

The Masters of Chaldea became closed off from the majority of Union, who try to get into their good grace to have the chance to see (and try to bang) legendary figures from history. The Crypters doing their part to keep the greedy bastards in their place.

So, things have changed in Union. Whether for the better or worse, is left unknown.

But that was what was happening in Union in the past.

What was happening now,

BANG!

"Damn it"

Was a fight for the sake of the world as Union, and other heroes were in for the fight of their life.