How to Deal with a Yakuza Leader

What this? A new chapter already?

Is this a sign of some sort?

Deadpool: Nah! It's because of that one comment that motivated you to write this so you could show what really happens between (M/N) and Overhaul.

Me: Can you stop spoiling the show? I was trying to be mysterious with my words.

Raven: Not going to happen when we're around.

Me: ...This is because I made fun of your nonexistent love life, isn't it?

Raven: I will neither confirm nor deny that statement.

Me: Great.

Anyways.

I do not own any of the pictures shown in this chapter.

They belong to their respective creators.

Also, a bit of a start with Weiss romance.

Enjoy!

"It all started when I was a kid."

We can see Overhaul on the therapy bed/chair/whatever it's called. Talking as (M/N) is on his seat, writing down notes as Overhaul talks about his traumatic childhood.

"A year after I was brought into the Yakuza, I was given a pet turtle. I named him Erie."

"Erie was one of my only friends besides my childhood friend and right-hand man: Hari Kurono. We were inseparable and I could touch him without the fear of feeling contaminated."

"I was happy, and it only made my bonds to the Shie Hassaikai even stronger. Until one day, he disappeared!"

He shouted that last part out.

"I looked everywhere for him but could never find him! The other members of the Yakuza all said he ran away. But that's a lie!"

"Unless he was a TMNT or a turtle that possessed a power, then it shouldn't be possible! Turtles can't run!"

Overhaul said this with an eyebrow raised at the ridiculous statement the older members of the Shie Hassaikai told him.

(Note: This part was meant for humor. And the turtle thing is actually a reference to a show, that more or less, has one of the characters say that. Also, there is obviously more that had been said but I'm not getting into all of that)

"And to make matters worse, that day we had TURTLE SOUP!"

...

...Cough!

"This has gotten rather awkward."

(M/N) sweatdropped.

"Yes, and...HEY!"

Suddenly, Overhaul realized something and jumped off from the sofa and pointed at him.

"I was trying to threaten/kill you! How did we end up here!?"

"Did you forget?" (M/N) rhetorically asked. "You agreed to spill your life story to me."

"WHEN!?"

"Flashback no Jutsu!"

"Flash-what!?"

-Flashback-

"Who are you?"

(M/N) calmly asked.

Body tensed as he carefully analyzed the dangerous man before them. He could tell, tell that this was someone not to be taken lightly.

"I am Chisaki Kai."