summary

A short book in wich Evi describes us her story, a story that stigmatized her, a story that opens wounds, wounds of people, wounds of today's society, wounds that no matter how many years have passed, no one can heal and erase. No matter how many years had passed, society did not changed, I hope that through Evi's story other stories will come to light, because together we can change the world.

Main characters:

Evi
Evi's mother
Evis father
Little ones (Evis brothers)
Nikos (Evis uncle)
Evis Aunt (wife of Evi's uncle)
Xenia (Evis Aunt)
Mark
Daphne (Mark's mother)
Savvas (Mark's father)
police officer
Irene and Eleni (Evi's friends)

Evi describes us her story since she was 9 years old till she became adult, her childhood was not easy at all indeed it was traumatic and sad,unfortunately she has lived abuse as a child, by a person she trusted and loved, she was in pain, she cried, she screamed, she shouted, she stood on her feet and she rebuilt her life again, at least she believed so. Love,hate,fake promises,pain and all this in silence, but the taste of silence is bitter, ugly and scary. How long will the silence last?

The content of the story is purely for adults.

If you think this story is bothering you please do not read it and know that I fully understand you.

Contains descriptions: violence, erotic content, phraseology and substance use.

Good reading