The devil's house

It has already dawned, miracle if I slept for two hours, I look at the time it is still 7, I feel so tired I can not even get up, but what else to do in bed, I had to get up, i go to the kitchen and pass a soft drink from the fridge, my aunt told me to drink milk instead of soft drinks from morning time, I laughed a little and told her that I can not drink milk because I am allergic to it, she was very surprised, she said she did not know about it, I smiled sweetly and hugged her saying it does not matter ", she smiled back at me and told me not to stress even to be afraid, that everything will go well and that we will be separated for a while from my brother and my parents but it will not last long, her words are like balm in my wound, it helped me calm down and felt better.

We got in the car and left for the children's hospital, the route was as if it were made of white black tape, we arrived, we went up to the ward, mom was crying, there were doctors everywhere, mom told us that my brother was getting worse and that they had to go for treatment abroad immediately, we lost the earth under our feet, it's not possible, what would we do now, the doctors came and told us everything, the little one had two major health problems, he had to have surgery in his little heart and treatment at the same time for his liver, they had already prepared the helicopter that would take him abroad, only dad's signatures were missing, he signed and went further to talk to mom, after a while we said goodbye to the little one, he was sleeping he did not understand anything, they put him in the helicopter and left with mom, we called the airport and the next flight was the night of the next day, after a lot of effort dad managed and closed the flight, we left for the aunt's house, we took the little ones and we went back to our house as airport was closer from our house, it was already night, I did bathroom, we ordered food and I put the little ones to eat, I put them for bath and I put them to lie down, they slept, I went to the living room and I talked a little with dad, our uncles would come to take care of us, they had recently bought a house here in our countryside and so they will be able to accommodate us until they come back to take care of us, we could not go with them because the schools would open soon, the operation and treatment would take too long, I could not bear to see them so distressed, I did not want the little one to get hurt,why he had to suffer so badly.

It was dawn, I did not sleep well, I packed our bags and prepared the little ones to leave, my aunt would come to pick us up before Dad left, the time passed so fast, we called mom and told her that we were fine and that we would be with our aunt and she would take care of us, she calmed down a bit and told us that the little one is fine and will have surgery in the morning of next day, she told us to pray for the little one, to be good children and to be wise, after we closed I prepared everything my things and I got Marco on the phone, I explained everything to him and I told him that I will be with my aunt now for a while, he told me how much he loves me and how he will think of me and soon we will see each other at school, we closed and after a while she came, dad said goodbye to us with tears in his eyes and we got in her car, it was big and green, she took us to their house, it was very big, but it was very far, so far from everything, only fields were around plus is not our home, she opened the door for us and took our things down, she called the uncle and he came, he greeted us and kissed us, he had no hair, he had blue eyes and he looked so good, he showed us the house and told us that we would have a great time here and that he would take care of us as long as the aunt was at work and he would take us to school. He went upstairs and showed us our rooms, the little ones were put to sleep together as usual, he put me in the attic, it was a nice room, it had a big window with a nice view, I made my things and we went downstairs to eat, they had prepared the table and made us food, after we finished he told us to call mom all together, after they talked for a long time he gave us the phone first the little ones talked and then I talked to her, she told me that dad had arrived and that she was fine she told me to be careful and not to leave the little ones alone and I told her that I would be careful, I gave the phone to my aunt and I went to my room, the door knocked and my uncle came in, sat next to me on the bed and hugged me, he told me "do not be afraid your brother will be fine" he grabbed my face and caressed my hair, pulled me close to him and made me sit on him, he told me that he loves me very much and that he will take great care of me, I got up and I lay down on my bed he got up and left, I slept until morning.