Forever

Afert about a week we talked and arranged to meet again, we went to the same cafeteria and talked, we drank coffee, we held hands I felt so safe with him,after we left there he asked me to go to his house, my heart was beating like crazy, he wanted us to have lunch with our parents, I felt a little uncomfortable but I wanted it because they are such good people, so kind, I did not even manage to answer and he phone called my parents, told them to come to his house and eat together, they accepted and so we went home to pick them up and go all together. After we got home my mom told me to take a shower and change, I told her I was fine but she insisted and so I did, I put on a nice simple black short dress and we left, mom was dressed so nicely, I like to see her so beautiful, we all got in the car, me Markos and mom in his own and dad with the little ones in his own car, we went ahead and dad stopped at a pastry shop, mom insisted that we would not go empty handed and so they took lots of sweets and cake.

We arrived at Markos's house, I had long time to go to his house to be honest, they had painted it in another color, it was usually white and now they painted it gray all around and white as a base, it was nice, we were welcomed by his mom, Mrs. Daphne, she kissed me and we went inside, the furniture had also changed, Marcos took me by the hand and wanted us to go to his room, his dad shouted "go help your mother" and my dad replied "let the children play "My wife will go." "Go help your friend inside so we can say our stuff too" dad told mom and they went to the kitchen with Mrs. Daphne.

He took me by the hand and lead me to his room, it had changed so much since I can remember, I laughed and said "do you want me to help you clean it?" , he laughed and told me no I want us to be alone, he smiled shyly and I started laughing, he took me from the waist and started kissing me very passionately, I passed my arms around his neck, he stopped and locked the door, he came close and my heart was beating so fast, like it was fluttering, he kissed me passionately and gently pushed me to sit on the bed, I sat down and he knelt down, put his hands on my legs, looked me in the eyes and caressed my legs going up, he took off my underwear and kissed it, put it next to him and as he was looking at me he bent down and started kissing me down there, I started screaming from pleasure and I lay back, he stopped and came over me, he entered me so passionately, he passed his hand back on my neck, I felt great, I felt i was his, he kissed me sweetly and he finished, we started laughing and he said "let the kids play", he hugged me and we lay down together, he kissed me constantly, he looked me in the eyes and said "I love you" my heart started to beat like crazy, my eyes filled with tears, I kissed him and I said "me too", he gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me to go to the living room they will wait for us, he told me to go and he will come in two minutes.

I went to the table and everything was ready, it looked so great, all my favorite dishes, I saw the little ones playing with Mark's brothers, mom talking and laughing with Mrs. Daphne and dad talking to Mr. Savvas , I was so happy to see them all so happy, I was with so happy with them too of course, with Marco I was flying in the clouds, I want him very much, he came to the table and we all sat together, after we ate I helped mom and Mrs. Daphne get the dishes in the kitchen and to clean a little, then we went back to the table, I sat next to Marco and he kissed me in front of everyone, he smiled at me and looked me in the eyes and bent down, took out a ring and proposed to me, "do you want to be together officially ? " he told me and I felt that I was a princess, my eyes watered "yes" I answered him and everyone laughed, he kissed me and told me that I am his forever and nothing and no one can separate us. I was so happy, it was like a dream, our parents were so happy, mom did not hold back her tears from her joy, I hugged her and she told me that she is so happy for me.

It was evening and we had to leave but I did not want to, I wanted to be with him constantly, he smiled and kissed me sweetly, he told me "go get some rest, tomorrow I will come to see you" and he hugged me so tightly, his scent intoxicated me, I kissed him and we left. When we went home I went to my room and called the girls, they were all so happy, tjey were jokinge so much,I laughed so much, after we talked a little and closed i hugged my teddy bear and smiled at Markos thought, I was so happy and impatient that I could not sleep, after two hours I fell asleep, I could not get him out of my mind, he had driven me crazy, I liked him so much and I wanted to be with him forever.