Pebbles of the sea

One year passed and I slowly began to adjust to my daily routine, as if nothing had ever happened, because no one knew anything, everyone thought I was depressed and anxious, that I left that house because I could not manage my feelings, because of school, cause of little one health problems, and the uncles who are constantly fighting, I let everyone think that, I have this talent, to hide my feelings well and to be able to manage difficult situations, I did not always had it, but I got it after many difficulties.

Today is Monday, it's May next week I have exams, I also have 205 hours of absence from school in less than two months, dad did what he could (even that he could not do) so that I would not be expelled and they delete half of them so that I can write exams normally and not in September. A teacher of mine helped me a lot in this, I owed her so much for this and much more.

Gradually the exam week came, I did not felt so stressed before, but it was productive stress, I sat and read a lot to be able to pass the class. My teacher helped me a lot, she brought me to her home and we did private lessons for all funds that I lost, there were many that I lost but with her help they become minimal.

The day of the exams came whe, the first lesson, the lesson I have to pass with the highest possible score, the literature, I woke up in the morning and ate well, I went to the room and then after reading all the important chapters again they brought the writings and took all our books, I was shocked, nothing was as I expected, there was nothing in the books, everything had to be developed with free thought, perfect I said to myself ironically exactly what I had read. Anyway I started writing timidly and the more I wrote the more I found it, finally I did well, so I thought but so it happened in the end, I got most of the grade from that lesson, then came the hystory and it went perfectly there I got 90% of what I need and finally something completely irrelevant came, digital technology, computers, that is where I got exactly what I needed and I achieved with a final 17 out of 20, not perfect but I got a good score compared to all my absences and that I had not read anything for almost 6 months, so all is well.

I was so happy with the result, I wanted to go out to celebrate, my birthday was so close, so i had two reasons, I decided to go out with some girls who had suggested me before, I finally accepted and in the evening we would go out for a drink at a bar on the beach. It was 8 o'clock Eleni came with the older girls and took me, I wore a short red fairy dress, black sandals with a medium heel a black bag and red lipstick, I just straightened my hair without doing anything special,the road to the bar it led to a perfect alley so next to the wave, we arrived, it was perfect. The light had already fallen, I could see the sky being in a blue color, so deep, the sea was getting a little darker, there were umbrellas made of mats and palm leaves, it also had mat beds, and many colorful lights, I could hear the waves beating the stones and I did not want to leave from there, it was wonderfully like a dream.

We sat on a stool in the bar inside, I got orange vodka, it had great music I did not want to leave the bar, Irene asked me to go to the toilet but I refused and so she went with Eleni, I drank my drink and enjoyed the sea, as if to be all a perfect tale that I did not want it to end,I had not gone out alone before. My mom called me to ask what time I was going home, I told her not to wait for me and I will be back late with Eleni, she was not angry because she knew I was having a good time, but she was upset she told me to not to get drunk and not to stay until morning, I laughed and told her that I would come back before she woke up, she got a little angry there, I know she was scared because I had never been out again and a thousand thoughts were going through her mind, I assured her that I was fine and that I would come with Eleni soon and she calmed down a bit.

As soon as I closed I felt someone approaching the bar and asked for 2 orange vodka, I was looking at my cell phone when I heard him, I see his hand giving me a drink, I looked up and saw him, it was Marcos, his hair was falling out and they were touching sweetly his face, a little beard, slightly shaved and his face shone like a pebble of the sea, he apologized to me if he bothered and told me that he ordered for him and since we drink the same he gave me one, I thanked him and he left, as he left I was fooling around, I could see his hair shaking at the rhythm he walked.

The girls came and cut it all off so abruptly, I probably looked so silly, is been so long after we broke up and I saw him again, I turned and looked at him, he looked at me, grabbed the glass and touched it to his lips drank a little and let it down, he smiled at me and I smiled back, I was ashamed and turned abruptly, I heard him laugh slightly, I covered my face with my hands and I laughed too, the girls left to take pictures by the sea, I did not, as I drank my drink Marcos came to me, he wanted to talk, I had not seen him for 2 whole years, I do not know if I still wanted him or if everything was lost, but he was my first ever friend and relationship , we sat on the sand and started talking in general, we told all our news and exchanged phone, he asked me to go out for coffee in the morning and I accepted. He offered to take me home and I refused, he found it very strange, I told him that I had already told my mom that i will leave with the girls , i said goodnight to him and I left.